Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why does the little one have a GF?
    Oh come on. You didn't have a girfriend / boyfriend when you were little? Someone you held hands with, that shared her / his stuff with you? And that other kids made fun of, that you're 'lovers'?
    It's pretty common, even from kindergarten; it's not really a 'girlfriend' by adult standards.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Kids these days.. suicide "prank" lol. Next: armed bank robbery prank lul, its just a prank mr cop dont shoot me.
    Next up: The Holoprank, and...in 2020...THE 9/11 prank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prison for murder regardless of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Oh come on. You didn't have a girfriend / boyfriend when you were little? Someone you held hands with, that shared her / his stuff with you? And that other kids made fun of, that you're 'lovers'?
    It's pretty common, even from kindergarten; it's not really a 'girlfriend' by adult standards.
    Of course not. I was busy getting As and making shitty puns at school, thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Triggered? It's still not a prank.
    Thank god you didn't read all of my post.

That was the worst joke I made today...

Probably wouldn't happen if he was gay.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Prison for murder regardless of age.
    Welp, better Imprison this Demon then. He's 1.3 Million years old, and he's ready to kill...

To the Violet Hold, you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Probably wouldn't happen if he was gay.
    Would've happened anyway...

This isn't 2016 anymore...

We see people from how they are, not from their Race/Sexuality.

There are 2 Genders, white guys are nice, Trump won...

G Fucking G.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Yes, in the case if this little boy the thing wrong with him is technically called "grief".
    You don't commit suicide because of grief. People who commit suicide are people with mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    You don't commit suicide because of grief. People who commit suicide are people with mental illness.
    Or Depression.

One doesn't just see a loved one die, only to commit Suicide right after...

They weren't married, last time I heard...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I must have forgotten the part where I suggested we execute her.
    Whoa, now....

We aren't in WW2 Germany now....

We don't execute teenagers for doing stupid things...

However, she can go to Prison...idc...

There are users on this forum in their mid-20s that are virgins and/or never had an actual relationship. This kid was cuffing older girls are 11? Impressive.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    So, Romeo and Juliet 2017, basically. Depressing result, but such is the issue with being really young and try to have a relationship when you're supposed to be a kid. As a parent, I would have been quite concerned if my child was dating at age 11. Children, in my opinion, are not capable of handling the stresses of relationships.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Erm... That was a sarcastic post telling you that you were jumping the gun in how you responded to my first post.
    Well...I guess you could say...I....

JUMPED...THE GUN In that regard.

AHAHAHA....

Ohh...I'm gonna die...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That 13-year-old girl was charged with malicious use of telecommunication services and using a computer to commit a crime.
    It was a crappy thing to do but that's pretty harsh, she's only 13, not her fault the kid had something wrong with him, that's not a normal response.
    That 13 year old girl needs professional help, not charges that will only damage her more in the end. Sick.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Is suicide the hip thing to do at the moment?

What next? Committing suicide when your parents don't buy you a new xbox game?
    Some real fucked up kids.

it just a prank bro SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the kid. There's something wrong with the girl though.
    there is something incredibly wrong with both of them.

you dont do suicide pranks, you simply dont, a 13 y/o should know this by now.
    and healthy people dont commit suicide.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It was a crappy thing to do but that's pretty harsh, she's only 13, not her fault the kid had something wrong with him, that's not a normal response.
    13 year olds are fully capable of understanding actions have consequences and definitely more so than 11 year olds. She knew better and did it anyway. She needs to be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    13 year olds are fully capable of understanding actions have consequences and definitely more so than 11 year olds. She knew better and did it anyway. She needs to be held accountable.
    I don't disagree that what she did was stupid and that she didn't know better, I am saying the punishment seems harsh because at 13 I doubt she thought the 11-year-old would kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wait a fucking Moment....

The 11 year old has a 13 year old girlfriend? A GIRLFRIEND, No less....

He likely can't understand the meaning of Pranks...

Kills himself due to the Prank...

And the GIRL THAT DID THE PRANK gets imprisoned, instead of the shitty parents....

WHAT?! Jesus, man. Why does the little one have a GF? Why did he Kill himself over a prank? Why does he not likely know the Meaning of a prank? Why didnt his parents tell him about it? And why is she in prison, of all people? -_-
    It is almost as if he didn't know this was a prank or something. It is kind of the whole god damn point here.

The story is light on details, but calling faking your own death a prank seems to be trying to downplay it to begin with.
    Come on, it's Marquette.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.