10+ Year Old Account

Any fix for the uprising "Kicked for inactivity"?

Hey.
    I got to the part after the cathedral, where you're supposed to stack on the payload, so i did, then when it started moving the chat said "You will be kicked if you remain inactive" But there were no omnics or other enemies nearby at that time so i coulden't shoot at anything to remove the "Inactivity" and got kicked from the game.
    That has to be some form of bug right? I mean i was walking around, and had been shooting up things throughtout the mission until that point. :/
    Just kinda ruins the fun if you're kicked half way through and you don't know why it marks you as inactive.

As long as you were moving, the game shouldn't kick you for being afk.

i was kicked for being inactive from a round doing char select .... was talking with the team about what to pick .... timer had + 15 secs still .... was the * any hero mode* was doing the time where servers was kinda messed up so might be that ... no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    As long as you were moving, the game shouldn't kick you for being afk.

It does since it only checks if you are in combat with the enemy to stop the kick timers do your job and you can still get kicked since it isnt counted as being active in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried another match now and diden't get kicked, maby they fixed it already, Just that bugg happent to me in the other 4 matches i tried earlier. Ah well. Maby it's fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    It does since it only checks if you are in combat with the enemy to stop the kick timers do your job and you can still get kicked since it isnt counted as being active in the game
    Last I've heard, you can simply call out your Ult Charge and that will stop you from being kicked for inactivity. Very important for the sitting Junkrats who need to stay lying down while they sneakily contest the payload from a hidden location.

You still get kicked for inactivity in hero select. We were discussing in chat/voice and we all got booted and dropped from group. Can't believe that hasn't been fixed yet.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Do you continue to get kicked for inactivity? It happened to me again today.