Deleted

Blackwatch McCree Skin :O

The American Boss

Golden Gun + Normal Version

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't find his skin to be that impressive, equally so for the new OW uprising skins. Now, the Blackwatch Genji skin is fucking AMAZING.

And D.Va has literally the best intro ever now.

Widowmaker's is my favorite.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This one seems weird. I'm not sure what it is.

I think its how cosy he looks in that outfit. I can't help but see him like some little kid going off to school, not some badass mercenary.

Look at his clothes for just his upper body and head alone.

A hat, a full head of hair and beard + sideburns, a scarf over a shawl, over a set of body armor, over a thermal vest by the looks of it.

I liked nearly all the new skins. The alternate Torbjorn one (the orange one) was kind of meh, and I don't get the genji skin hype. I think it looks absolutely terrible, and I was unfortunately cursed and received it out of my second loot box. All I want is the Mercy skin
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

BW McCree is frankly my least favorite of them. There is something that bothers me on the stomach and crotch area. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it has something to do with the fact that it is mostly a single color, lighter than the rest. Makes him look kind of fat too.

Other than that, all of them are fine, none blew my mind. Mercy and Genji got the best ones IMHO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love his new skin so much I considered playing McCree...but then I realized he's kind of boring. Genji, though...sick skin AND fun to play. Success!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this skin, more so than the Genji one believe it or not.

I don't know why, maybe because of how simplistic it is.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    I pretty much love all of the new skins, minus maybe the alternative Torbjörn one (he looks off without a beard). I think it's the first event where I actually care about collecting (and using) them all before it ends.

Nice looking skin, I'd like to get that one.

It'd look better if his gun didn't have all that crap on it. Maybe no hat as well?
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Deleted
    yea, no hat, maybe with a bandana ?