Horde 10/10H Sunday ONLY guild lf Healer, Ret, Ranged- ONE day a week raiding!

Come discover the joy of one day a week raiding!

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul'Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10:30 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights.

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing "Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!" We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

In order to fill out the roster we have brought in friends from other guilds and games- the majority of people in the group are either a former core team raider from our old group or friends with someone who was. So... this is TRULY a "friends" guild.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we've gotten older, we're less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for "retired" raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with competent players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently 10/10H with a ~21 person roster. Though we are not Mythic-focused, we do plan on doing a few Mythics after we clear Heroic Nighthold. We need a few more friends in order to ensure that happens.

We need the following:

high need:
    Resto Shaman, MW Monk, or Holy Pally- highly prefer one with a raid usable dps or tank off spec
    Warlock
    Boomkin

medium need:
    Ret Pally
    other Ranged DPS

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you'd like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact me. My b-tag is: Cassandrae#1741

** We currently are running Normal NH one night during the week in order to farm tier/trinkets for new raiders and have fun on alts. This raid is 100% Optional and raiders are not required to attend

Also currently recruiting a WW monk