Page 1 of 3
LastLast

LEGION- Random BG-Are you having fun?

I am playing a hunter and i must say for the first time i truly hate random bgs. Every now and then i jump in to try and grind some honor....but these immortal healers....it is ridicules.

Every now and then I use to come across some crazy healer (usually a resto druid) in a random bg that was amazing...but now it is all healers. They never run our of mana...and just keep going and going...

It is not like i am losing....win ratio 50/50 like it always is when solo queing ....but the game play is horrible. World of Root Craft + immortal healers = does not equal fun.

In my opinion, every xpac before this random bgs were more enjoyable then they are at the moment.

Am i the only one experiencing this or have this opinion? (note not talking about RBG or arena...not talking about your 20 game lose streak but the actual game play of the random bg)

I am assuming you healers are having a blast....

Focusing a healer that is by himself is not fun but I have found that when I focus a healer that is trying to heal his dps either he doesn't last very long or his team doesn't. Sometimes you get that crappy bg where your team has no clue and no one focuses the enemy healers. I have been having good luck just saying it in the chat "focus healers.... dps is not going to die if you don't pressure heals". There are usually a few players that will take notice and start helping me out.

So yes, healers are tough to take down if they are not having to keep anyone else up. Sure this would be easier for some classes that have stuns for days.

On my 108 ret, i couldn't dent a disc. On my dh, I rekt this 5mill hit point disc. Mind you, I'm new to ret but even with my 5 stuns and wings popped, i wasn't doing anything to him.

I'm doing alright in randoms. I like it. I stopped playing on my healer though, too squishy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Randoms are fine. But there's something wrong about healers, yes. But I do find BGs enjoyable more often than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it more than past expansions. I'm a fan of the iLvl scaling and absence of PvE trinkets. It's also nice to not see 3-4 bots on every team.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much, i lose most of my games, just seems like the average pvp'er doesn't understand tactics, i mostly just do 2's, as a Ret paladin BG's are cancer to play anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sort of enjoying them, it would be much better if I could get group together for it though it seems like it's tough to do so at the moment :/

7+ Year Old Account
    L2p issue.

Focus or cc the healer and melt his dps while he struggles to keep himself alive.

Deleted
    i dont like the bg's with my enhancement shaman

Deleted
    I can have a lot of fun on my own in a random BG.

The trick is to always expect the worst of your team, so you aren't dissapointed time and time again.

Most of the random BGs look like a headless chicken reunion, 80% bunch mid map and start farming hks. No objectives, no healers def ... just a dumb flex at mid.
    Really miss yelling FTH and act like it.
    Last edited by Kryptoon; 2017-04-13 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    maybe i should roll another class for bgs :/
    but i love all of my 3 classes.. hunterli, enhancement shaman, and demon hunter...

Deleted
    I feel like this is the easiest it's ever been to kill healers. Especially for certain classes. When I play Resto Druid, even with lolbearform I get melted fast if more than 1 DPS looks at me. Other healers have it worse now; Mistweavers die in a stun, Shaman can't get away reliably and all of the micro-cc that interrupts casts make random BGs miserable for a healer IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    I am playing a hunter and i must say for the first time i truly hate random bgs. Every now and then i jump in to try and grind some honor....but these immortal healers....it is ridicules.

Every now and then I use to come across some crazy healer (usually a resto druid) in a random bg that was amazing...but now it is all healers. They never run our of mana...and just keep going and going...

It is not like i am losing....win ratio 50/50 like it always is when solo queing ....but the game play is horrible. World of Root Craft + immortal healers = does not equal fun.

In my opinion, every xpac before this random bgs were more enjoyable then they are at the moment.

Am i the only one experiencing this or have this opinion? (note not talking about RBG or arena...not talking about your 20 game lose streak but the actual game play of the random bg)

What man MM hunters are kings of BGs, the other two specs are more for arena tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Only when your opponents don't play as a team.
    Have more than 1 person look at you funny? You're dead.
    Don't expect any peels at all as a healer in randoms.

From a healing point of view, this might be the "hardest" expansion to solo pvp queue in.
    You can't outheal dumb in PvP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope still very much enjoy random bgs, and I definitely am not having the same experience with healers that aren't dying.

They actually die very quickly and besides resto druids go oom faster than expected. Very surprised to hear a hunter complain tbh.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    pvp has never been less fun. end of wotlk was when it truly shined imo.

I'm honestly not enjoying it at all. I think the most frustrating thing for me currently is how annoying resto druids are to deal with. As a frost DK they can shift out of all of my slows including remorseless which is mental. And we only get one base movement increase that kinda sucks. But yeah in general not that fun, generally seems to be a rofl stomp either way with no matchmaking.

No. I am not having fun.

Tell you what, if you think healers in randoms are so OP, I suggest you try it for a couple of hours. Preferably as Alliance.

Even if your team-mates were inclined to peel you (spoilers: they aren't), the prune has left most classes without any real way to do it. You just get steamrolled with PVE cooldowns. Yeah, you'll last a little longer in bear form, but you're still going to die.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge