LFM Cathedral achievements

Every time I try to do these, I end up sitting in the group finder for over an hour missing just a tank or healer, and it's a constant hamster wheel of people leaving. It's a shame they didn't give these achievements an incentive to do. I can solo all but the last two bosses on mythic, but not the achievements.

If anyone wants to join me or give me magical tips for soloing them, please post here. I'm on US-Alliance. We might be able to go 4-5 DPS and avoid the wait for a healer if everyone is super geared. (Try selling that one to people in the group finder!)
    Last edited by Danvash; 2017-04-12 at 03:23 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have a geared alliance healer and I'm interested in doing these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Every time I try to do these, I end up sitting in the group finder for over an hour missing just a tank or healer, and it's a constant hamster wheel of people leaving. It's a shame they didn't give these achievements an incentive to do. I can solo all but the last two bosses on mythic, but not the achievements.

If anyone wants to join me or give me magical tips for soloing them, please post here. I'm on US-Alliance. We might be able to go 4-5 DPS and avoid the wait for a healer if everyone is super geared. (Try selling that one to people in the group finder!)
    You could always take the initiative and roll a tank or healer instead of depending on them to show up. I found that if the group already has a tank or healer, the other one shows up pretty fast.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama