[US] Stormrage 904 H Priest/903 S priest LFG

Hiya.
    I'm a 904/903 Holy priest and Shadow priest respectively, with holy being my main spec. I'm currently 10/10 H NH looking to start M NH. Currently on US Stormrage, but can transfer when need be. Can raid any day of the week, but preferably later at night in case work keeps me a little later. I also have an 855 mage that I wouldn't mind gearing up if that's a preference on the guild's part
    Last edited by seungsta; 2017-04-14 at 06:34 AM.

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Bump BNET is Sungsta#11694

- - - Updated - - -

Bump to da top

- - - Updated - - -

buuuumpppppp

- - - Updated - - -

bump ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

still bumping

Eternal Force, and Alliance guild, on the Ysera server, is 10/10H, 4/7M and 3/3H and looking to progress into M NH. We raid Tues and Wed from 8-10PM EST. My battle tag is JRoc#1966. We use discord for Voice and the majority of our raiders are in their late 20s/early 30s. On off nights we do mythic plus, kara, pvp, etc. Hit me up, would love to chat!

<Acceptably Average>
    Sargeras
    Alliance

Raid Times:
    Monday 7PM CST - 10

Tuesday 7PM CST - 10

Thursday 7PM CST -10

----

Current Progression is 10/10H and 3/10M.

As of right now we are in need of exceptional ranged DPS in particular. We have a trial period of which you would be critiqued on your performance. Logs are extremely helpful and are one of the most important tools we use to evaluate our players. With that being said, we are all a very likeable bunch and there are constantly mythic+ groups running any range of keystones.

Battletag
    PetroliumX#1739
    Blashy #1850

Apex Select is a guild of friends that is looking for more to progress through mythic Night Hold.

We have cleared 10/10H and 3/10M as a guild. Our raiders have previous mythic and heroic experience.

Our goal is to complete the raids at a good pace while still having fun. We will push further into mythic content while still farming heroic. We believe this is the most comfortable way to raid and progress through the expansion.

Currently we are recruiting: DPS (Prefer RDPS)
    Raid days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 Server (9:30-12:30 EST)
    *Currently we are doing Heroic/Mythic Tues/Thurs and we have optional normal and other runs on off days.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey there, Seungsta!

Elevator Boss currently 4/10M on Sargeras is seeking a Hybrid player like yourself, who can do Strong DPS and can Heal if need be to continue the raid night. We are always willing to help out if you ask for it, don't hesitate to ask!

I'm not sure what times you are seeking for, but in Elevator Boss we raid Tue, Wed, Thur 8-11pm CST

If you would like to know more about us you can add me on Bnet: Nikacino#1784 or can view our post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...CST?p=45424338

Thanks
    Last edited by Manubrium; 2017-04-19 at 06:10 PM.

Hey man - we're a late night guild due to me being on west coast. Fri/Sat 10:30PM-1:30AM EST is our raid, we're filling some ranged DPS slots.

We're mostly older folks with busy lives who can't raid earlier in the day, veterans of the game, scope us out on wowprogress and reach out if you're interested, we can talk further.

<Helios> on Emerald Dream