Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just noticed there are 2 level 1 quests listed with Invincible's Reins. Surely they aren't going to hand it out somehow?
    One can only hope! down with RNG without protection on old school mounts!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed there are 2 level 1 quests listed with Invincible's Reins. Surely they aren't going to hand it out somehow?

Might be some kind of joke quest.

I certainly hope not.

I call bullshit. If demon hunters can get warglaives, i want frostmourne on my DK.

Also, it really would be nice if blizz gave frost strike the same treatment as with death coil, right now everyone is using breath because frost strikes conversion of runic power into damage is that much weaker (considering that it takes a global cooldown to use 25 rp, while with breath you just spam obliterate away).

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    wait. is ra-den really coming back?

Black Temple timewalking, now with 100% more disabled set bonuses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    OK Blizz so DH get the warglaive legendary mog? Is it now time to let the other classes have access to the other legendary mogs like thunderfury and shadowmourne?
    Rogues have Thunderfury already. It looks like they will slowly find ways to add more eventually, at least I hope that is the case.

"Followers
    Bodyguards now gain significantly more XP from player quests."

Is a lie: still 150xp per quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loanel View Post
    I call bullshit. If demon hunters can get warglaives, i want frostmourne on my DK.

Also, it really would be nice if blizz gave frost strike the same treatment as with death coil, right now everyone is using breath because frost strikes conversion of runic power into damage is that much weaker (considering that it takes a global cooldown to use 25 rp, while with breath you just spam obliterate away).
    What people *want want want* has effectively ruined this game. I hope they realise this one day and stop pandering to whiners, in favour of making good games.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    an event that is there for 1 week every 3 months
    And then there is this... just premades really cuts down on the participation options. Of course, they could merely be testing it out this round.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    Perhaps you missed this little buff also?
    but fury reduced 12-20 to 6-12 so do the math, 100% proc-low fury or 60% proc - higher fury won

Deleted
    Hi guyz, please help me..
    i have read 7.2.5 patch notes on Icy Veins, but i can´t find most of informations mentioned here. For example buff for my feral buff is really nice here, but official blizzard notes doesn´t say anything about those buffs... so .. are these "Spell changes" official or... please please help me, i am really upsed of not getting to know if it is true or not ty