Quote Originally Posted by benvr4 View Post
I completed this at 901 ilvl last night. I had the TW ring and Gloves epuipped. As another person mentioned dont use TW off the bat and have drums so that you can lust twice.

Way i did it was i just burned him down with no CDS at the start. As soon as Raest is targetable pop IV and go HAM keeping blizzard right on top of him and the BF/IL procs will be non stop. I got him down to 65% before i started phase 2. When i was kiting again IV never expired and what was key for me on my kill attempt was i went into the 2nd Raest burn phase with no hand up so i was able to pop timewarp and my second pot and focus 100% on Raest with zero down time. IV was still not expired as well it was litterly just a non stop IL spam. Entering phase 3 when both were active Raest was at 25ish% and i just focuses 100% on him. I would interupt the hand and then iceblock the second cast. Raest was dead by the 3rd one.
Got it today too using this same strat. My problem using the standard strat was that I was killing all the adds too quick and was running out of stuff to proc off while the boss was still high. Higher ilvl is actually detrimental with standard strat because u run into this problem. Once I started trying the all out burn strat I had him down in 3 tries. Like you IV didn't run out the whole time after I popped it in P2. Used prydaz for the shield and TW ring for double lust to help keep IV up.