1. #1

    Why isn't Mei fixed yet?

    Patch has been up a whole week and her primary/ult do not slow the enemies down rendering her completely useless. :/

  2. #2
    High Overlord Whoops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Coruscant
    Posts
    183
    Mei is an annoying character, glad she's not seeing any play.
    OT: pretty weak of them to not have fixed it yet, regardless of how much I'm enjoying her absence.

  3. #3
    Why are you asking here?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Why are you asking here?
    because it's a forum where people discuss things. fuck off

    Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-17 at 11:17 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    because it's a forum where people discuss things. fuck off
    It's not like anyone can give you an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  6. #6
    You're forgetting her ult had been broken since last patch, and they "fixed" it by changing how it operates when you die while activating it.

    Also that she is able to be hooked after activating ice block (not by latency), that started after the patch that allowed her to be targeted by allies while in her ice block.

    She's actually unplayable right now, as bad as she was before, and it doesn't even feel like a priority. between that and the matchmaking just taking forever and throwing you into three different skirmishes in a row (despite having it turned the fuck off), I stopped playing.

    What they really need to do is shut the hell the game down, stop pushing out the new content, and work on fixing all the bugs. Right now, it's more broken than a Bethesda game at launch.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Right now, it's more broken than a Bethesda game at launch.
    Calm down with the hyperbole it's not like healing is broken in Competitive and gives you little to no SR...oh, wait...

    I'm actually really happy to not have to deal with mei's nonsense. In all seriousness though, I hope they get these things fixed so that we can all enjoy the game as it should be.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord Anzaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,651
    "Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster."

    [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – April 17, 2017
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0Ghz | CPU Cooler: Fractal Design Kelvin S24 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |
    MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger | Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W |
    SSD: 128GB | HDD: 1TB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB DDR3-1600 | OS: Win 10 Home -64 |

  9. #9
    Legendary! Tharkkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    6,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You're forgetting her ult had been broken since last patch, and they "fixed" it by changing how it operates when you die while activating it.

    Also that she is able to be hooked after activating ice block (not by latency), that started after the patch that allowed her to be targeted by allies while in her ice block.

    She's actually unplayable right now, as bad as she was before, and it doesn't even feel like a priority. between that and the matchmaking just taking forever and throwing you into three different skirmishes in a row (despite having it turned the fuck off), I stopped playing.

    What they really need to do is shut the hell the game down, stop pushing out the new content, and work on fixing all the bugs. Right now, it's more broken than a Bethesda game at launch.
    You're still on this Mei's ult was broken train? Her ult has *always* worked that way. Good thing the current bug was fixed today after the holiday weekend.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [email protected]'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    You're still on this Mei's ult was broken train? Her ult has *always* worked that way. Good thing the current bug was fixed today after the holiday weekend.
    I have 55 hours on her. No it hasn't.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    it's not like healing is broken in Competitive and gives you little to no SR...oh, wait...
    Heh, is that actually a thing? My wife mains support only and I had noticed that she always seems to get much less rating on wins than I do, even when I feel like I played like crap. To the point that I actually passed her on rating when we played together even though she started higher than me.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    It's not like anyone can give you an answer.
    And yet an answer was given. Who'd have thought it.

    Imagine any pejorative you might give to someone that annoys you. That's what you are.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Heh, is that actually a thing? My wife mains support only and I had noticed that she always seems to get much less rating on wins than I do, even when I feel like I played like crap. To the point that I actually passed her on rating when we played together even though she started higher than me.
    Sadly this has happened to me. I can't climb very well because I don't gain much SR but when I lose I lose the same amount as before. I can 1 to 1 win/loss ration and I end up with a lower SR than what I started with.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    And yet an answer was given. Who'd have thought it.

    Imagine any pejorative you might give to someone that annoys you. That's what you are.
    I don't see an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I don't see an answer.
    Learn to read then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    "Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster."

    [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – April 17, 2017

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Learn to read then.
    That's not an answer to the thread question, your insults are ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  17. #17
    Legendary! Tharkkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    6,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have 55 hours on her. No it hasn't.
    I have 43 hours. 20 of them in competitive. I've been talking about it since Season 1. It's not consistent but it's been there.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [email protected]'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    That's not an answer to the thread question, your insults are ironic.
    I'm afraid it is. Don't worry, the English language can be complicated. Keep at it.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-17 at 11:18 PM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    I'm afraid it is. Don't worry, the English language can be complicated. Keep at it.
    You throwing out insults doesn't make you win arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

  20. #20
    Fluffy Kitten Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    50,222
    An answer was posted and considering the awful replies in thread, no reason to keep it open.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •