Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account

Horde [H] 908 Elemental Shaman LF Guild

***Please only Bleeding Hollow guilds currently, I do not have the means at this time to server transfer***

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new guild to continue Mythic progression in the Nighthold, and be able to switch to ToS upon release. I will not be able to commit to the times that my current guild requires due to a new work schedule. So if your guild meets the following criteria, I'd be interested in seeing if it would be the right fit for me.

Raid days/times: Any days 8:30/9 PM EST or later as a start time. End time is negotiable.

Progression: 4/10M at least.

Atmosphere: Friendly and free of toxicity. During raid I expect a certain degree of focus and assertiveness. But everything needs its limits.

Contact info: Keenan#1308

<Rise Again> Area 52
    Looking for Range DPS and 1 HEALS(druid/pally/monk) for our raid group = Sat/Sun 11 pm-2am- Server 4/10 H NH.

Solid Core Group, Looking to expand are current roster and Progress into Mythic's as soon as possible.

Message myself Rakof, Falindis, Kharyaa, Schlawng, In game if you are interested.

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond. We are currently recruiting for Tomb too.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 8/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52