(H) 909 Retribution Paladin LF Mythic Raiding

909 Retribution Paladin currently looking to do Mythic level content and Mythic + Spam. My old guild (Simple Math on Andorhal) fell apart from too many veteran players leaving and I didn't really feel like sticking around for them to replace 90% of the roster with new blood. I'd like an easy going and active guild that is into not only raiding together but providing a fun environment for Mythic + Dungeons and hanging about during the days.

My recent achievements in raiding include:

Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar - Garrosh (US 58)
    Mythic Blackrock Foundry - Blackhand (US 113)
    Mythic Hellfire Citadel - Archimonde (US 71)
    Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Xavius (US 191)
    Mythic Trial of Valor - Helya (US132)
    Mythic Nighthold - 7/10M progression atm

Warcraftlogs

I'd like to fall somewhere within the bracket of those kills or higher up if possible. From the last 3 years with Simple Math I never missed a raid night bar the death of a family member.

Contact information include Discord @ Eon Drache #9710 and battle.net is EonDrache #1295
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2017-04-18 at 01:44 AM.

Still looking if any guild is interested in an experienced Ret pally!

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 6/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 6/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

<Song of Storms> is an Alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad (PvP) with excellent players and pitiful attendance. We're currently 1/10M with several players with 3/10M experience. Several of our players have already completed their mage tower challenges including our raid lead Alinbar, also a ret pally main. We're looking to fill our roster with mature, enthusiastic players with reliable attendance, a positive attitude, and a willingness to research the fights since we only raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 6-9 CST. You can view our logs at warcraftlogs.com goto Kel'Thuzad-->Guilds tab-->Song of Storms. I realize you're looking for a more upscale guild, but I wanted to weigh in because I play a resto shaman and I am addicted to ret pally blessings.

We're willing to pay for a cross server/cross faction transfer to KT to check out if the guild is a good fit and a transfer off if it doesn't work out. Our discord info is USx7M2S if you care to meet peeps and get a feel for the guild. We will also be raiding tonight, probably normal NH for AP, possibly mythic EN, so if you'd like to come with and get a feel for our guild, you're more than welcome.

Mercurial#1845.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Drache, if you are keen to raiding on the weekends, and on a 2-day schedule, my guild <Tell Us A Story> sounds like a great fit for you.
    We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US atm, we don't have to raid all week to get stuff accomplished. We are also a very tight knit community, we do so many more things besides raiding.

>> check us out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post45522150 <<

bumping this as I'm still looking for a guild and hoping to transfer before the common raid times on tuesday if at all possible.

Deleted
    Hey there! If you're interested in a realm transfer, we may be interested in you joining our guild if you're willing to help progression into mythic

<Chaos Council> from Bronze Dragonflight-Nordrassil are recruiting for more raiders to join their ranks. Looking for reliable raiders to join the team as we aim for mythic progression!
    We’re a friendly guild with experience through heroic NH, but we also have a social aspect to the guild too, as we’re willing to help with quests, mythic keys and many more situations! Being able to bring a sense of humour, friendliness and willing to be a part of our small community we’ve created is a must!

What are looking for?
    We need people who are serious and dedicated to progressing through raiding content, while also have a good sense of humour to see the fun side of progression and the game overall. We’re looking to fill the 20-man roster for mythic progression and for people who are willing to help themselves and others learn and get through the progression. We’re constantly trying to better ourselves and we hope you’re willing too

We want people to be committed to progression, while also being able to have fun in a mature, but friendly environment, and people who can accept faults and work from them.

Mainly looking for healers and ranged DPS to fill the ranks, especially mage, monk, paladin, priest, and warlock. Other roles and classes will be considered. Full explanation of classes we’re looking for are on our website (link below).

Raiding Details:
    We raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between 20:00 – 22:00 server time. We’re looking for people who can attend most, if not all raids and are striving for full attendance. We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot.

10/10N - Nighthold
    8/10H – Nighthold
    3/3N – Trial of Valor
    2/3H – Trial of Valor

Discord, along with a mic and headset is required for raiding, and RC Loot Council is necessary for loot distribution within the raids.

How to apply:
    Feel free to whisper one of our officers through in game or send an in-game mail to Dracanna-Nordrassil for more information, or to have a quick chat! We do applications through our website, which we will gladly give you if you would like! You can contact me through in-game as specified or through discord Dracanna #0553

Hope to see you in the future

<Narcosis> 7/10 M [Illidan-Horde]

Requirements: 900+ item level, 42 traits, and WCL

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday 7-10 (central). We also run heroics on Friday, and push nights on Monday (Not required)

Goal: Our realm rank is currently 45 on Illidan (#1 Horde guild) Given our circumstances and late start, we aren't very happy with this number, our goal is to push in the 20's for ToS. It means are looking to be competitive and to grind hard when the new content comes out. If this interests you, please come in contact with us. If you aren't sure about joining, hop on our Discord, let's do some Mythic+ together and see how things turn out.

Today is reset, so it's the perfect time to apply and get a few extra boss kills in

Reach us on battlenet @ MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889

Trying to find something more progressed than I am currently (almost 8/10)

Guild: <Narcosis> 7/10 Mythic [Illidan-Horde]

Requirements: 900+ item level, 42 traits, and WCL

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday 7-10 (central). We also run heroics on Friday, and push nights on Monday (Not required)

Goal: Our realm rank is currently 45 on Illidan (#1 Horde server) Given our circumstances and late start, we aren't very happy with this number, our goal is to push in the 20's for ToS. It means we are looking to be competitive and to grind hard when the new content comes out. If this interests you, please come in contact with us. If you aren't sure about joining, hop on our Discord, let's do some Mythic+ together and see how things turn out.

Reach us on battlenet @ MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52