Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Prophet Velen or Vindicator Maraad. Let's get some Draeneis into HotS.

Edit: I just thought of an Ult for Velen too. He can do the self sacrifice explosion from the Shadowmoon Valley cutscene in WoD. It would work like D'va's E ability, but more devistating if you are caught in it since its an Ult. He would respawn instantly back at the Nexus immediately after using it, but it wouldn't count as a kill for the opposite team.
    Last edited by Aoyi; 2017-11-15 at 03:33 PM.

Diablo: Imperius
    Starcraft: Firebat, Arcturus (no idea for how he'd play out, though)
    Warcraft: Kargath, Rommath (I also want that new BfA skin for Jaina)
    Overwatch: Zenyatta feels like a natural fit to HotS
    Last edited by Zuben; 2017-11-17 at 11:02 AM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Arcturus (no idea for how he'd play out, though)
    Throwing just random idea here. I think he could be a weird mix of Ragnaros, Medivh and Abathur.

Maybe he could indefinitely take over existing or destroyed structures (Building his headquarters). Since Terran buildings are mobile, maybe his main strengths should be altering the battlefield and providing support to his allies.

Ultra Necrozma should be included. Would be glorious.

I would like to see villain characters - preferable WoW ones:
    - Nefarian, Onyxia, Deathwing, probably we will se DW only but Nefarian could have a nice skillset
    - Lady Vashj (really, why she isn't in HotS yet?)
    - Thunder King
    - some Old Gods
    - demons - Nathrezims, Archimonde, Xavius, Mannoroth

I think Deathwing should make his way into HOTS soon, but a Draenei is long overdue.

We have adequate Overwatch representation, so maybe hold onto the next one a little longer. Personally, I would like to see Reinhardt

the old gods nzoth cthun yog saron all 4 of em , algalon the observer , deathwing ,

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    I'd like an actual Ret Paladin type, Liadrin or Turalyon would be pretty damn cool.
    I'm surprised Khadgar hasn't made it in yet either.

We need some more Diablo 2 representation, they seem to focus D3 way more than I think is necessary. We also certainly need more classic Blizzard. Blackthorne anyone?

From the Starcraft universe, I'd like to see some Starcraft 1 Heroes. The fact that Sgt. Hammer isn't Edmund Duke has been a personal annoyance to me since she's been out. I'd definitely like to see Fenix as well. Dragoon or Zealot form, idc which.

Overwatch can take a break for a bit.

Gestalt 0 from the starcraft comics.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    I'd like an actual Ret Paladin type, Liadrin or Turalyon would be pretty damn cool.
    I'm surprised Khadgar hasn't made it in yet either.

We need some more Diablo 2 representation, they seem to focus D3 way more than I think is necessary. We also certainly need more classic Blizzard. Blackthorne anyone?
    Well, I would like more D2 as well, but the game is 17 years old, and isn't a very active game anymore(I recently logged on...every chat channel was empty, and there were a sum total of 9 joinable games, not even the multiple runs of baal bots that you'd see a year or 2 ago), whereas D3 is much more recent and active, so it's no surprise Blizz is gonna focus on it more than D2.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Well, I would like more D2 as well, but the game is 17 years old, and isn't a very active game anymore(I recently logged on...every chat channel was empty, and there were a sum total of 9 joinable games, not even the multiple runs of baal bots that you'd see a year or 2 ago), whereas D3 is much more recent and active, so it's no surprise Blizz is gonna focus on it more than D2.
    Blizzard is capitalizing on Nostalgia with Classic WoW. They would just be doing the same by adding some of those Diablo 2 characters some of us older players will remember. Druid would be awesome, Natalya for the Assassin, we got necro and barb, sorcerer is kind covered with the Diablo 3 iterations. I like the Amazon with Cassia, but the damn Nova skin looks and feels more like the Amazon I remember.

Not to mention the other characters... Baal and Mephisto would be cool too.

I would even settle for more cross universe skins. I love the Unraveller skin for Zeratul. I'd be good with a buffed D2 Druid skin for Rexxar or Greymane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Blizzard is capitalizing on Nostalgia with Classic WoW. They would just be doing the same by adding some of those Diablo 2 characters some of us older players will remember. Druid would be awesome, Natalya for the Assassin, we got necro and barb, sorcerer is kind covered with the Diablo 3 iterations. I like the Amazon with Cassia, but the damn Nova skin looks and feels more like the Amazon I remember.

Not to mention the other characters... Baal and Mephisto would be cool too.
    Sorcerer would be doable. None of Li Ming's abilities, other than teleport, matches anything a D2 sorc did. The skills you'd likely see a D2 sorc build were Frozen Orb or Blizzard(admittedly already in game with Jaina) for cold sorcs, Meteor, Fireball, or more rarely Hydra or Firewall(much more common in 09) for fire sorcs, and Lightning/Chain Lightning or rarely Nova(again, more common in .09) for lightning sorcs, Enchant for melee sorcs, plus utility skills like Frozen Armor, Teleport, Warmth, and Energy Shield for some builds. As for Nova playing more like the amazon you remember, she doesn't really play like an amazon at all. Bowzons used guided arrow, strafe, and multishot, none of which Nova comes close to replicating. Sure, her Holo Decoy kinda syncs up with the zon Decoy, but that's about it. And she certainly doesn't match up to a Jazazon play style. Problem with Cassia is that they went Fend, which basically no Javazon used(cause of Fend bug) and made Lightning Fury much weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo: Imperius, Mephisto, Ba'al.
    Warcraft: Kargath, Blackhand (AU one), Vol'jin, Hakkar the Soulflayer.
    Overwatch: Reinhardt, Pharah, Roadhog (even if just a skin for Stitches).
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Roadhog .

need to see some Diablo Villains, the prime evils, lesser evils like andarial,

Some kind of Shadow Priest, as it is my main on WoW. Also, every possible spec represented as well (we already have a lot of them, so it should be fine to do it). Add every Dragon Aspect to it too.

Aside from that, C'thun as an Abathur-esque Hero would be so fun! Could add Yogg-Saron like that too.

With the new raid coming, I'd like to see Eonar released as a summoner support.

Diablo - Mephisto, Baal, Andariel, Isendra, Trang-Oul/Trag'Oul, Tal Rasha.
    Warcraft - Malygos, Ysera, Aegwynn, Anduin (as a shadow priest, or at least dual spec like Varian), Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, Azshara, Lei-Shen, Yu'Lon, Chi'ji.

Mal'Ganis, Mannoroth, Archimonde, Algalon the Observer, Yogg-Saron, Tirion Fordring.