Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Dreadlord Nerovar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Kiel (Germany)
    Posts
    784
    Mal'Ganis, Mannoroth, Archimonde, Algalon the Observer, Yogg-Saron, Tirion Fordring.

  2. #182
    The Patient Mongoloid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Hype-erspace
    Posts
    242
    Warcraft - Maiev Shadowsong, Lady Liadrin, Kil'jaeden, Yogg-Saron, Prophet Velen, Deathwing, Vol'jin, Baine or Cairne Bloodhoof and Alleria/Turalyon dual hero

    Starcraft - Gabriel Tosh, Firebat (leaked already?) Selendis

    Diablo - Haven't played any Diablo games but the prime evils seem pretty cool

    Overwatch - fuck no
    Last edited by Mongoloid; 2017-11-27 at 06:42 PM.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Blizzard is capitalizing on Nostalgia with Classic WoW. They would just be doing the same by adding some of those Diablo 2 characters some of us older players will remember. Druid would be awesome, Natalya for the Assassin, we got necro and barb, sorcerer is kind covered with the Diablo 3 iterations. I like the Amazon with Cassia, but the damn Nova skin looks and feels more like the Amazon I remember.

    Not to mention the other characters... Baal and Mephisto would be cool too.
    I think at this point they're saving Baal and Meph for the new Diablo release, whatever it will be.

    wtb Natalya

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by icemo View Post
    I think Deathwing should make his way into HOTS soon, but a Draenei is long overdue.

    We have adequate Overwatch representation, so maybe hold onto the next one a little longer. Personally, I would like to see Reinhardt
    Ooohhh oohhh ohhh I know...Y'rel Y'rel!

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Ooohhh oohhh ohhh I know...Y'rel Y'rel!
    It's a shame they did absolutely nothing with that character after all the focus they put on her. I thought the whole point of so much character development would have meant they would take her back with us to Azeroth as a main Draenei character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

  6. #186
    I want the new firebat for sure. Karax or Fenix would be dope. Maybe Mira Han?
    outside of starcraft I really want bastion, reindhart, Mei.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    It's a shame they did absolutely nothing with that character after all the focus they put on her. I thought the whole point of so much character development would have meant they would take her back with us to Azeroth as a main Draenei character.
    Is Blizz for you...they make Vol'jin Warchief and he does absolutely nothing then is killed...gotta love em sometimes! lol

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTyro View Post
    I want the new firebat for sure. Karax or Fenix would be dope. Maybe Mira Han?
    outside of starcraft I really want bastion, reindhart, Mei.
    I'm actually kinda sad the Firebat didn't get to make Escape from Braxis. He'd be an excellent pick for this map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

  9. #189
    Bloodsail Admiral Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Where the bears go to shit
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Is Blizz for you...they make Vol'jin Warchief and he does absolutely nothing then is killed...gotta love em sometimes! lol
    Best resume for blizzard storyline

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •