10+ Year Old Account

Looking for build.

I thought might be an good idea, make an topic where we can ask for builds. Don't bite pls @Nerraw

Also.

Got any decent build for Artanis or eventually D'Va?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't builds meant to be relatively flexible? I mean, there are clearly some tiers where there is a hard and fast winner... But on the whole you're meant to pick the talent which is best for that situation, rather than the one which is just THE BEST.

Except Arthas. If you're playing Arthas take all the talents that buff his trait and then laugh as you become Nasus and begin to oneshot squishies .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally use hotslogs because it shows the winrate for each talent and different builds at the bottom so is very useful. Of course sometimes the cookie cutter build isin't always the best based on enemy comp and your comp or map but it is very helpful for learning new heroes. For example Artanis's ultimate are completely based on enemy team comp and one can be amazing or completely useless.