Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    His Illusion master got some bug fixes at least.

http://youtu.be/XBiDUDy6c98
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Kinda surprised about Genji's kit. Very similar to Cassia imo - too familiar to follow on her.
    Will see how he plays out - I like him

Hanamura looks interesting but I am a bit unsure about the new camp-items. Maybe I just like the "less-complex" maps like Infernal Shrines more :P

Other than that: Stitches wants to play - more HP than Chogall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yeah, I think the big thing with the Wolfhearth change is that it makes it much more important to use your W correctly, you need to be more aware of when you can go in. Which is a good thing. On ults, I know they're situational, I just feel like CB is more often the right pick. Not by a huge margin, I just thought both were in a good spot with people leaning towards bullet being all around the better one. Not that I think this change is really gonna stir anything up, GftT will still be great to chain kills.
    Nah, GftT is way easier to use and therefore more effective than CB in general.

Blowing up Lucio with GftT is way more impactful in pub games than blowing up one of two Warriors on frontline.

It depends on your playstyle, I like diving and shredding people so it feels more natural for me. If you like CB and have success with it, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Samuro is just a Hero you can't balance properly. He will be either overpowered or mediocre at best.
    Yeah, I don't think he's well-made as well.

I feel like the merc camps on Hanamura are a bit overcomplicated, otherwise sounds like an interesting map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I feel like the merc camps on Hanamura are a bit overcomplicated, otherwise sounds like an interesting map.
    I feel the whole map is complicated for MOBA style. Incoming waves of random players playing with you screaming in chat what the hell we should do here

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Ganji is cancer, and Hanamura fits HotS like, not at all. It doesn't even fit OW, it feels like. Some Metal Gear Solid crap with those weird robot-minions, mercs etc. The asian landscape, while pretty, doesn't feel like it belongs in HotS at all.
    Completely disappointed.
    Currently in HotS you can have 1 team consisting of a baby fishman, a lady driving a tank, a panda girl who throws tea to heal you, an undead king(of 2 diff varieties in fact), and a guy in powered armor with a minigun vs a minotaur in a heavy metal band, an elf fire mage, a future sniper with a cloaking device, a bug alien that summons other bug aliens, and an angel. These 2 teams can fight in an underground tomb filled with gemmed spiders, a heavily forested map with plant monsters, vs angels and demons in a battleground partway between heaven and hell, or in a big science lab with pens full of the bug aliens AND "robot minions and mercs".

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been waiting for you to chime in on that. ^^
    Im happy to with the Ebuild buffs to Lili. Thats my fav build and I'd lie if I didn't say I screamed when I saw it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been waiting for you to chime in on that. ^^
    I wonder how much difference it will make. I literally try to use it on CD, so even if they nerfed the mana I might even go oom faster because of the cd being less....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    what about tomb of the spider queen that fits none of the franchises?
    Is it not a Warcraft map? I assumed that the webweavers are Nerubians; Harrison Jones being an easter egg on the map also suggests that it's Warcraft.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2017-04-19 at 03:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Is it not a Warcraft map? I assumed that the webweavers are Nerubians; Harrison Jones being an easter egg on the map also suggests that it's Warcraft.
    Sky Temple and ToSQ are set in a place called Luxoria, which doesn't exist in Warcraft. They're new creations for HotS.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

There are, in fact, no Warcraft maps at the moment. This is likely because the Nexus aesthetic is pretty close to Warcraft's so they may have prioritized getting the themes of the other franchises in first.