Poll: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Will you Buy the Necromancer Pack?

Simple Question. Will you buy it?

I will. I will throw my money at the screen the instant it is available.

Poll Inc.

If the price is $20-$40 dollars, its an instant buy. Hell i'd even pay $50 for it but I might hesitate a bit.
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2017-04-17 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    Nice bait to trigger anti-blizzard fanboys. That said, sure i'll buy it. Why wouldn't I ?

Yes, and I want them to continue releasing a class each year. Give us Spearazon, Druid, and any new classes they can think of in the future. More classes is better for Diablo 3 - the gameplay is already fun as fuck.

ofc not.. why would i? POE > that shit

yep. aching for some necromancer action in wow, at least i'll get some in diablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Yes, and I want them to continue releasing a class each year. Give us Spearazon, Druid, and any new classes they can think of in the future. More classes is better for Diablo 3 - the gameplay is already fun as fuck.
    there are no male amazons.

i mean, they could make it the only gender restricted class, but i doubt they'll do that.

For sure. Take my money Blizzard!

I'm being serious. I love Necromancer classes and I always have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted no only because I am pretty burned out on D3 now, Played it on pc 360 and xbox one and I just cant face it again lol.

Jaylock is busy today

Yeah I would, I'm in the Beta. Seems fun, my preliminary opinion without any class items would rank it about a 3, less fun then WD or Barb and more fun then Crusader, Wizard, Monk or Demon Hunter (in that order).

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure!

I actually believe in Necromancer being a very enjoyable class to play as Crusader gave me hope as I believe it was a first step into right direction.

I actually found classes to be one of the weaker points of D3 on release, despite being flooded by the choice of all the runes. Choice was there, but the synergy was limited and you could easily slip into traps that might have worked together, but were weak for other reason.

yep ... depends on price tho ... 20 Euro or below and ill buy it ( hope it comes with a extra char slot also ) i know nothing about how the necro class will work tho ...should look into that, i hope it does not just play as a clone of WD but keeps kinda true to the D2 one ....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    ( hope it comes with a extra char slot also )
    2 character slots and 2 stash tabs.

No. Reason is all bad decisions (Set items, GR, Legendary gems and Paragon grind as the sole progression) in my opinion, can't be ignored by me anymore, i don't enjoy Diablo 3 anymore and i play D2 and PoE when i wanted to play ARPGs. I see no reason to give Blizzard more money on a game i don't consider worthwhile anymore.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Simple Question. Will you buy it?

I will. I will throw my money at the screen the instant it is available.

Poll Inc.
    Probably not. I wont be able to pretend ive cleared content when I havent to look cool on internet forums

If its $15 sure, but I'm not technically "buying it" I'll just buy a WoW token, convert it to blizz balance and then purchase it.

At the moment, Diablo 3 isn't playable to me due to the lack of in game mouse sensitivity options. However, if they really wanna hit me in the nostalgia , they'd release a druid and have my money.
    Till then, I'll stick with Grim Dawn, Chronicon and random revisits to Torchlight 2 for my hack n slash needs.

Depends on price, most likely still won't.
    Developers keep making changes I don't like and 1 more class ain't going to fix the game for me.
    Hi

Totally dependent on the cost, I won't pay more than $15 for the class, 2 character slots and 2 stash tabs.

I look forward to seeing some beta play videos to see if I should be excited about it or not, if I get excited, I'd go up to $25, but even that is stretching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    ofc not.. why would i? POE > that shit
    Dumbest thing ive heard all day. Poe is a free to play low quality bs. Diablo is far from good. But its miles ahead of po(s)e

Absolutely. Since 1995, I have bought everything that has been released by Blizzard, and I will most certainly continue to do so without question.