Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    I hit 80 at the Argent Tournament after just gettng into Ice Crown via Argent Vanguard and Sindragosa's Fall. Some of us were not interested in Storm Peaks until Ulduar unlocked. It actually is possible to play 96% of the game without ever purchasing Flight lessons. But, if you want to get to Ulduar, Tempest Keep, or certain spots in Uldum, flight is required.

Yeah, been playing since a week before TBC released. I'm well aware of getting flight at level cap. Unlike some, I was more interested in the zones and the content. I could not care less about flight in the zones, but loved collecting the mounts.
    The Argent Tournament wasn't in the game until 3.1

Either you didn't play, or you just don't remember what happened. You say you skipped Stormpeaks and went straight to Icecrown. Considering your were not flying until 80, you would have been stuck when the quest line sent you to Skybreaker or Ogrim's Hammer.

Maybe you did a lot of dungeon spam, through dungeon finder wasn't introduced until patch 3.3, so maybe you got summoned a lot?

Maybe you took a break from WoW at the end of BC and didn't start back up until 3.1, which explains how you dinged 80 at the Argent Tourney.

i used to have dreams about flying. not anymore. ill have to get that thrill from Wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    The Argent Tournament wasn't in the game until 3.1

Either you didn't play, or you just don't remember what happened. You say you skipped Stormpeaks and went straight to Icecrown. Considering your were not flying until 80, you would have been stuck when the quest line sent you to Skybreaker or Ogrim's Hammer.

Maybe you did a lot of dungeon spam, through dungeon finder wasn't introduced until patch 3.3, so maybe you got summoned a lot?

Maybe you took a break from WoW at the end of BC and didn't start back up until 3.1, which explains how you dinged 80 at the Argent Tourney.
    Or maybe you are just grasping at straws in an attempt to discredit me. When Wrath launched, I was working 2 jobs, taking care of a house, was recently married, and my son had just been born. It took me almost 7 months of playtime to hit lvl 80. Unlike some of the no life, basement dwelling neckbeards who crash through content in 36 hours, WoW was...

JUST A GAME that I played in my spare time.

So, it IS how I remember it and it is your own fault for assuming I was one of these content garbage disposals who has to hit lvl cap within 30 minutes of the launch. To this day I STILL take my time hitting level cap. It was Thanksgiving before I had my first lvl 110 character, and the expac launched 8/31. You'd appear far more intelligent if you gave up your faulty assumptions.

Deleted
    Or maybe you are just grasping at straws in an attempt to discredit me. When Wrath launched, I was working 2 jobs, taking care of a house, was recently married, and my son had just been born. It took me almost 7 months of playtime to hit lvl 80. Unlike some of the no life, basement dwelling neckbeards who crash through content in 36 hours, WoW was...

JUST A GAME that I played in my spare time.

So, it IS how I remember it and it is your own fault for assuming I was one of these content garbage disposals who has to hit lvl cap within 30 minutes of the launch. To this day I STILL take my time hitting level cap. It was Thanksgiving before I had my first lvl 110 character, and the expac launched 8/31. You'd appear far more intelligent if you gave up your faulty assumptions.
    I don't think you played WotLK

Flying is amazing but now that I can fly and have 900ilvl there's nothing I want to do. I really wish they let us fly before requiring us to exhaust all content. Flying is like a prize for beating the game and it shouldn't be.
    Last edited by Pratt; 2017-04-21 at 02:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't think you played WotLK
    Yes, because some random bloke online knows what I was doing with my Druid and my Paladin in 2009.

Deleted
    Yes, because some random bloke online knows what I was doing with my Druid and my Paladin in 2009.
    Well your repeated misinformation is a giveaway

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well your repeated misinformation is a giveaway
    Yes, because questing instead of flying is misinformation. Have a nice day flyboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Flying has made the game no different for me.

Cool story, though. I stopped reading when you said you changed your mind about unsubbing.
    I stopped reading this thread when I read your response.