Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
    Oh, nice how they hotfix this meanwhile that twat Alonsus fucks off since the moment he was available many months ago...

Cheers Blizz.

Your flying progress check is very buggy. I'm at 100% and have flying but your script shows half of it as incomplete.
    Last edited by sionus; 2017-04-18 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Armory shows the same thing. Do you have account wide achievements turned off?
    Ok in my toon in Wow, under Settings, Interface, Social, the box is checked for "Display only character achievements to others". When I unchecked that box and came back to see my flying progress it still shows the cached version. How can I force a refresh of your data?

EDIT: yay it worked finally, thanks so much for your help!
    Last edited by Caanrial; 2017-04-19 at 01:46 AM.
    "He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him!"--Khan Noonien Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Caanrial View Post
    Ok in my toon in Wow, under Settings, Interface, Social, the box is checked for "Display only character achievements to others". When I unchecked that box and came back to see my flying progress it still shows the cached version. How can I force a refresh of your data?

EDIT: yay it worked finally, thanks so much for your help!
    Yeah, data is cached for a bit. Glad you got it working!

Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post
    Your flying progress check is very buggy. I'm at 100% and have flying but your script shows half of it as incomplete.
    Without a character and realm there isn't much I can do here.