Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Flying Progress Tool, Noblegarden 2017, April 17 Hotfixes, GCD Tournament, Heroes 2.0

Necromancer OP Beta Damage and Blizzard's Response

That Purple Journey to Un'Goro T-Shirt You've Seen? It's Now Available for $24

Flying Progress Tool
    If you are still working on Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One or Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two, our new tool can show you what you still need to complete!

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. I think about the Legion every night and day. Spend my life grinding Nethershards every day. I believe I can soar. I see me flying up through the Sentinax's open door.

Noblegarden 2017
    Noblegarden has returned to Azeroth, bringing a new pet and all of the old goodies from previous years.

Hunt for Brightly Colored Eggs
    Collect eggs to gather Noblegarden Chocolate and other Noblegarden items.

Spend Your Noblegarden Chocolate
    Noblegarden Chocolate can be used to purchase:

Level Type Name Cost Model Viewer
    1Companion Pets Spring Rabbit's Foot100 × 
    1Companion Pets Mystical Spring Bouquet100 × 
    1Companion Pets Noblegarden Bunny200 × 
    20Mount Swift Springstrider500 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Head Black Spring Circlet50 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Head Pink Spring Circlet50 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Head Spring Circlet50 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Shirt White Tuxedo Shirt25 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Chest Elegant Dress50 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Chest Spring Robes50 × 
    Modelviewer
    23Legs Black Tuxedo Pants25 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Miscellaneous Spring Flowers50 × 
    Modelviewer
    1Other Blossoming Branch10 × 
    1Other Noblegarden Egg5 × 
    60Book Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit100 × 

Host Your Own Egg Hunt or Transfer Gold
    Noblegarden vendors also sell Poorly Painted Egg, Intricately-Painted Egg, and Magnificently-Painted Egg for gold.

• Place these eggs on the ground and they will all look exactly the same.
    • Each egg type is unique, so you can only have one in your inventory at a time.
    • Each egg can be looted by only one player and will contain a gray-quality item that can be sold to a vendor for 90% of the original egg purchase price.
    • The eggs can be seen by anyone around you, so they are a useful way to transfer gold between realms or factions (with a 10% loss).

Level Type Name Cost Model Viewer
    1Other Poorly-Painted Egg10
    1Other Intricately-Painted Egg10
    1Other Magnificently-Painted Egg1,000

Complete Quests
    There is a one time quest and daily quest that you can complete:

Unlock Achievements
    In order to earn the achievement Noble Gardener (part of What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been) and unlock the Noble title, you must complete these nine achievements:

Most of the items required to earn Achievements can be found in Brightly Colored Eggs, so your luck may significantly lower the amount of Noblegarden Chocolate required.

There are two additional achievements which are not required for Noble Gardener:

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 17
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Broken Shore
    • Rewards from the enemies summoned by Nether Portal Disruptors have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Legionfall War Supplies and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Netherchunks or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
      • Developers’ notes: We want to make sure that Nether Portal Disruptors and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it’s available, rather than something to wait around for.
    • Witchmatron Magora now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.

Classes

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Fire
      • [With maintenance in each region] Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Marksmanship
      • [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Marked Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, Aimed Shot, Volley, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Piercing Shot, Windburst, Murder of Crows, Sidewinders, Barrage.

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Discipline
      • Aegis of Wrath now reduces the remaining absorb of Power Word: Shield by 3% every second.

Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Elemental
      • Seismic Lightning is now correctly affected by Elemental Fury.
    • Enhancement
      • [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Boulderfist, Crash Lightning, Flametongue, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Windfury, Windsong.

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Outlaw
      • [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Ambush, Ghostly Strike, Killing Spree, Death from Above, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot, Between the Eyes, Run Through, Cannonball Barrage.

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Affliction
      • Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Fatal Echoes (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Reap Souls. It is now doubled, as intended.
      • Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Sweet Souls (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Reap Souls. It is now doubled, as intended.

Dungeons
    Court of Stars
    • Patrol Captain Gerdo
      • Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo's Streetsweeper ability.

Followers
    • Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.

Legion Companion App
    • Added support for new Follower Missions.
    • Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
    • Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.

Player versus Player
    [All PvP hotfixes are in-testing and intended to go live as soon as possible.]

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Fire
    • PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Aspect of the Turtle now negates the stun of Call Fel Lord.
    • Beast Mastery
    • Separation Anxiety increases the damage of your pet by 15% (was 50%).

Quests
    • The arrow markers located in Impsorrow Approach no longer vanish when players enter the area for the quest “A Flare in the Dark”.

GCDTV NA April Clash Tournament
    GCDTV is hosting a PvP tournament this weekend that awards points towards the Road to BlizzCon. There is still a little bit of time left to sign up!

Heroes of the Storm 2.0 - Genji, Hanamura, and More
    Another round of updates was released today for the Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Open Beta.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-18 at 06:08 AM.

Deleted
    Broken Shore

Rewards from the enemies summoned by Nether Portal Disruptors have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Legionfall War Supplies and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Netherchunks or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
    Developers’ notes: We want to make sure that Nether Portal Disruptors and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it’s available, rather than something to wait around for.
    Witchmatron Magora now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.
    They've forgot to mention that the Wyrmtongue chests nethershard amount had been cut in half.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardel View Post
    They've forgot to mention that the Wyrmtongue chests nethershard amount had been cut in half.
    The Mage Tower isn't up...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tet666 View Post
    The Mage Tower isn't up...
    Hmmm.... never would've guessed that was the case... Went full retard there.. : )

finally the legion app will be correct! sucked sending champs out on short missions and the mission turn out to be 12+ hours instead

Damn Blizzard would you stop buffing Outlaw - trying to bring it back? These buffs and the changes in 7.2.5 making the specs appealing again and bringing outlaw in some (maybe many sims will tell) fight ahead of the other two rogue specs. What's your plan - that your rogue player community should die on the AP grind? Because you think in the end third of the xpac it is fun to switch the tides between the spces - because you where incompetent to balance them at start? You and your trial-and-error game design starting to getting on my nerves ...

the day has arrived.. no mechanical changes in legion for mm hunters!

gratz for the current dev team. you destroyd two hunter specs in one xpac!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-04-18 at 10:28 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    new map from overwach coming to hots? cool.

Deleted
    Finally, some love for MM! If only rotation wasn't as mind-numbing.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post

I enjoy playing mm more than anytime

No Sentinax tokens? Blizz is working REALLY hard to make sure that no one wants to do the Sentinax stuff. They hate Sentinax more than they hate Hunters I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let us transmog the elegant dress!! T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be funny if I passed the flying progress check but I cant fly. I do however have flying so I know I would pass the progress check.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post

Mechanical changes wouldn't happen until 7.2.5. A hotfix buff has nothing to do with whether or not there will be upcoming mechanical changes.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad i did the Meta back when there was nothing to do... barely have time now to do WQ's, Invasions, Raid, M+ while also having to work a 10 hour day.
    (there is no gun to my back, just feel overwhelmed with shit to do.)

Deleted
    very big nerf to affliction. Lets see how things will go

Quote Originally Posted by lb View Post
    Damn Blizzard would you stop buffing Outlaw - trying to bring it back? These buffs and the changes in 7.2.5 making the specs appealing again and bringing outlaw in some (maybe many sims will tell) fight ahead of the other two rogue specs. What's your plan - that your rogue player community should die on the AP grind? Because you think in the end third of the xpac it is fun to switch the tides between the spces - because you where incompetent to balance them at start? You and your trial-and-error game design starting to getting on my nerves ...
    I basically got 2 shot by a rogue that was outlaw in the sewers. I had fade up and he would hit me for 1.3~ with between the eyes. I'm 882 and have versatility but wtf blizzard.

The MMO-CHAMP app for flying isn't working properly, my toon has completed Loremaster and Explorer but your tool says it is incomplete. Please verify: Caanrial - Cenarius-US.

Quote Originally Posted by Caanrial View Post
    The MMO-CHAMP app for flying isn't working properly, my toon has completed Loremaster and Explorer but your tool says it is incomplete. Please verify: Caanrial - Cenarius-US.
    Armory shows the same thing. Do you have account wide achievements turned off?

Deleted
    enahancement 4%. wow, we op now boys.