Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurio View Post
    Rip Aff 2017. Nothing in return for massive nerfs
    I'm sorry but putting full dots on me and switching to another target shouldn't just kill me. If you think that is how affliction is played then you have obviously only played it when it was -OP-

I would compare afflic locks to demo right after they made changes to it in MOP.

If you don't understand that then you can't understand why they got nurfed.

On a side note in regards to the Notes. At what point did blizz think it was ok to remove boulderfist from enhance? Pretty sure the range on that melee attack was the only reason I was able to catch ANY class was hitting frostbrand and boulderfist. If they don't add range to rockbiter they are ultimately destroying enhance PVP completely.

I come for the patch notes, but stay for the comments. So much salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunchy View Post
    I'm sorry but putting full dots on me and switching to another target shouldn't just kill me. If you think that is how affliction is played then you have obviously only played it when it was -OP-

I would compare afflic locks to demo right after they made changes to it in MOP.

I think it's you who don't understand here, your scenario isn't even touched these nerfs, aff isn't even good at multidotting anymore, and I don't care about wow pvp at all.
    Last edited by Yurio; 2017-04-19 at 11:24 AM.

Still nothing regarding shadow.. :rollseyes:

And those holy changes make no sense. 1. CoH is never used and probably wont be even with this buff, secondly, why would you need to nerf divinity (AGAIN) to compensate. CoH has literally no interaction with divinity other than benefitting from the % increase like all other heals. CoH casts means less holy words, so what's the point in nerfing divinity?

If it keeps heading in this direction its going to end up a dead talent. It's already looking pretty fucking grim.

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    you got more than 1 ah in the most cities, so go for the short time to the other one ? that event doesnt happen in every single ah.
    You're sure it's not like "today, danceparty hits stormwind" and all ah's in that city are dancing at the same time? (That's what i thought atleast.)
    Guess you could go to another city..

Any way you turn it, it's still a dumb and unnecessary feature. And did anyone really ask for this, or did they just misunderstand what people really wanted when they said "dance studio"?

Deleted

On a side note in regards to the Notes. At what point did blizz think it was ok to remove boulderfist from enhance? Pretty sure the range on that melee attack was the only reason I was able to catch ANY class was hitting frostbrand and boulderfist. If they don't add range to rockbiter they are ultimately destroying enhance PVP completely.
    Wow, how can anyone be so salty about a class they don't even comprehend? Your post just demonstrated you're just an ignorant. And affli dots are weak af without malefic grasp.

Affliction main here since the beginning of BC. Been my only main for over a decade.

I am 100% in favor of the MG nerf.

MG needed to be brought down.

That talent alone made us feel way too much like a shadow priest. Affliction has never been about draining like a shadow priest until the last couple of expansions... and even in WoD we had to maintain our dots on multiple targets... the drain was just the filler.

Now its even worse this expansion; and specifically in 7.2; where in order to keep up with the group in DPS, you essentially have to drop the "muti-target, dot maintenance" play style that we have had been used to for years until WoD.

The up time that you need for MG is now overshadowing the core play style of dot management that affliction has always been known for. Now, if im not sitting in one spot and turreting the boss with MG and a 3 or 4 stack of UA; my output is shit.

Maybe now, we can get back to feeling like Affliction warlocks and not shadow priests.

A lot of Afflocks are crying over this nerf; but I welcome it. I wish it could go live today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindscrew View Post
    Maybe now, we can get back to feeling like Affliction warlocks and not shadow priests.

A lot of Afflocks are crying over this nerf; but I welcome it. I wish it could go live today.
    While I agree with this, not giving us anything to compensate for the damage lost is not a trade I'd want

so the glaives arent even a drop? Its a reward from achi?

Not that I mind, but that means every tom dick and harry will get a set on their DH, I really, really hope they do the same with the rest of the legenderies even if we have to wait a while. I main a DH, but this totally isn't fair on the rest of the community who can equip the glaives / other legends,