For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

Anyone else trying to complete Broken Shore/Invasion Transmogs?

So Broken shore and 7.2 Invasions reward 2 color variants of a new transmog set. (Xorothian/Moonshatter/Ere'drun/Vileweave etc.)

Other 2 colors are from Combatant pvp (faction dependant) , or Cathedral (incomplete set)

Missing like 1 piece for some armor types gets really annoying :P

Wonder if they are limited time available (dunno if invasions stop in 7.3 or not).

Deleted
    I have the Xorothian set almost complete, its quite nice.

Deleted
    i am not that interested in the armor sets, but getting al the new invasion weapon skins seems to be a pain in the ass :/

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Completed Xorothian and Ered'run , just need like 2 leather and 1 cloth piece.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sdw40k View Post
    i am not that interested in the armor sets, but getting al the new invasion weapon skins seems to be a pain in the ass :/
    Got a yellow and red staff (x2), and a spiked 1 handed mace (x2), so far, hate getting doubles :P

Finally got the shoulder I've been after since the start. The same day I get the pvp shoulders I want >.< of course! Not that I'm complaining, time to rotate xmogs.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

What I want is the weapons from invasions. I've only gotten one so far, the staff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Got a yellow and red staff (x2), and a spiked 1 handed mace (x2), so far, hate getting doubles :P
    I've got a red, purple and blue version of that mace. Even though they're technically different, I want other stuff too!

At least I can now make a proper Battle Priest. It's a damn big spiky mace and priests can use 1h mace, so I can pretend to go around and smash stuff REALLY hard, instead of stabbing them with a tiny dagger

got he Xorothian plate set from the invasions. Still need boots from the moonshatter plate set and pants from the dungeon set.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=147514/f...tes&bonus=1826
    These pants appear to be a myth or something cuz I have never seen it drop or on the AH. Can anyone confirm it's existence? checked multiple servers.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have most of the plate set. I also got a 2H mace, which I wasn't expecting.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!