Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Max, just for the yummy 10% stats BoK. I'm amused by his sillyness, so while the lines could be annoying, i tolerate it.

It's actually pretty embarrassing how unbalanced the bodyguards are. I'm currently switching the class hall perks from crusaders to additional champion -- which will be Nerus for that flat +15% success on missions. Since Nerus can be assigned as bodyguard I took him out for questing in order to level him up to epic asap and he is completely worthless. He doesn't do anything...

Lothraxion. No pesky follower to worry about, a good ability that does increased damage and if you equip him correctly (i have a shard of the twisting nether, curio of abundant happiness, and fruitful bauble on him) you can get 175 order hall resources per daily quest complete and an extra AP token in addition to any of the other rewards from that daily quest.

Ive been using Lothraxion forever, and i recommend it.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    I used Arathor for the longest time because I was in Tankspecc for a lot of the Worldquests and wanted some consistent damage instead of just an ability.
    I switched to Maximillian because I like his silliness and killing rares on the broken shore is a bit annoying by oneself. BoK is a neat bonus, too. While Boros with his buff brings technically more dps, his buff didn't seem to be always there, even in combat. Not to mention that IF he is in the way I can just send Maximillian away.
    Admittedly, for Missions He would be slightly better than the alternative where it would be him, Nerus and Boros vs. Arathor, Tyrosus and Lothraxxion. I hate Nerus though, and the +20% tomes are better since you can use them if you need em. I only kinda miss Boros since he countered, what felt like, a lot of things by himself.

Regardless which followers you use having good equipment does way more that anything else. I have 30/40% +8 hour chance, +20% T2 troops and 10/15% general chance on pretty much everybody.
    If you do the Elite missions you can get screwed anyways. For example on my Hunter I had 3 which all had the same requirements albeit different effects if countered, 1 survival and 2 Explosive traps if I remember correctly.

PS: Meatball is amazing too, no matter if you want him as a combat ally or for missions, if you want to bother doing his questlines that is. I was to lazy since things work well enough.
    Last edited by mmocdfca36c20d; 2017-06-10 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Lothraxion. No pesky follower to worry about, a good ability that does increased damage and if you equip him correctly (i have a shard of the twisting nether, curio of abundant happiness, and fruitful bauble on him) you can get 175 order hall resources per daily quest complete and an extra AP token in addition to any of the other rewards from that daily quest.

Ive been using Lothraxion forever, and i recommend it.
    The hell do you do with all those Order resources? I don't know how to spend my excess amounts.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    The hell do you do with all those Order resources? I don't know how to spend my excess amounts.
    I literally have 65k resources now, and it just feels good to not have to worry about them. Ever.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."