Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Except the Dreadlords trying to infiltrate Stormwind (shown in the comic) happened before the Alliance and Horde went back to the Broken Isles.
    and how do you know that? they have been infilitrating the whole time, just no where in the force they did at that point
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    The comic takes place after the broken shore failed invasion... when he receives the letter his father wrote him, delivered by Greymane iirc.

This cinematic is clearly way after that... hence the inconsistency with the weapon being 'found'.

How is something that simple confusing?
    Yet if you read the comic again he is reminiscing his father's final words to him before he even opens the scroll he has in his hands. Even stating word for word "I've not forgotten your final words, father. I've carried them with me since the day I became king..."

That happens before the scroll is unsealed, so if the scroll contains and is informing Anduin of Varian's final words to him, how can he be thinking of Varian's final words as he unseals it?

Combine that with the last part of his thought "I've carried them with me since the day I became king..." and you can draw that he has known Varian's words since his coronation from Prince to King, yet the soldier/dreadlord that walks in and addresses him as "My King", which why would he address him as "My King" rather than "My Prince" if he is yet to find out about his father which would lead to his coronation as King.

It's obvious he knew and recieved the letter from Greymane well and truly before the comic happens, and he is reading just a generic scroll containing any kind of information that a King would need to be made aware of, as the real kicker to it all. Varian's letter is sealed by blue wax in both the legion cinematic and broken shore cinematic, the one he is opening in the comic is a reddish brown.

So it's the comic doesn't happen immediately following the failed assault on the Broken Shore and given the presence of Shalamayne on the desk would place it happening after this quest as there is zero evidence to suggest otherwise.

Can we all agree that jaina is a dreadlord????

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and how do you know that? they have been infilitrating the whole time, just no where in the force they did at that point
    It was sorta reflected in the pre-Legion event, although in the ingame version, it was an Illidari who revealed the dreadlord.

This is just Blizzard going "Oh, it'd be cool to have him find the weapon in the Broken Shore" while forgetting about out-of-game material.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

7+ Year Old Account
    It was sorta reflected in the pre-Legion event, although in the ingame version, it was an Illidari who revealed the dreadlord.

This is just Blizzard going "Oh, it'd be cool to have him find the weapon in the Broken Shore" while forgetting about out-of-game material.
    those wernt the same dreadlord. you seem to be claiming you know the lore better then they do, because you have a fan cannon where X happens, even though Y makes perfect sense and is what the creaters of the lore are saying hapepned >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    those wernt the same dreadlord. you seem to be claiming you know the lore better then they do, because you have a fan cannon where X happens, even though Y makes perfect sense and is what the creaters of the lore are saying hapepned >_>
    You keep believing what you think makes "perfect sense", and I'll keep believing what I think is happening.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

7+ Year Old Account
    You keep believing what you think makes "perfect sense", and I'll keep believing what I think is happening.
    except blizz has allready confirmed the order of things now, and your saying its wrong
    also it does make perfect sense, tell me what about it doesnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Anduin is the king of Stormwind, I don't understand what neutrality you imagine. And if that cinematic confirms anything it is that he will stand for his people.
    By neutral I mean a character that still wants peace between the Horde and Alliance. As the leader of the humans I would expect him to put his people first but I hope he doesnt harbor anger towards the Horde due to them leaving the fight on the broken shore and tries to start some shit.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    All this conjecture about one of the swords. You do know they are a pair?

He got one earlier and now he found the other. Maybe why it started glowing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amak View Post
    All this conjecture about one of the swords. You do know they are a pair?

He got one earlier and now he found the other. Maybe why it started glowing.
    This, Anduin only recovers half of the sword at the Broken shore , the other half could perfectly have been the one he has on the comics