Obliterum in 7.2

Hi guys,

I'm planing to up a Drood with skinning / leather working, I was looking to stuff him when I don't have much to do so I was looking into the obliterum system wich seems quit rewarding if you know where to farm.

So I was wondering if leather working was still really good for farming those?

I'm not honestly sure, but I know alchemy is great for them. Making and destroying the trinket is 1-2 oblits each.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    I'm not honestly sure, but I know alchemy is great for them. Making and destroying the trinket is 1-2 oblits each.
    Depends on the server. On mine obliterum dropped, but the mats to craft the trinkets didn't. Obliterum now sells for less than the cost of the trinkets.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Ah well I had not considered that. Best to double check!

I think people are starting to realize they can get gear almost as good or even better based on time investment with shard farming. My warrior just hit 110 on Monday evening and I already have her at 856 ilevel, still missing 3rd relic slot and have 1 sub 800 trinket, but otherwise everything else is 850+. I have a bunch of obliterum sitting on the AH for 1100g a piece and it's moving painfully slow now.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I think people are starting to realize they can get gear almost as good or even better based on time investment with shard farming. My warrior just hit 110 on Monday evening and I already have her at 856 ilevel, still missing 3rd relic slot and have 1 sub 800 trinket, but otherwise everything else is 850+. I have a bunch of obliterum sitting on the AH for 1100g a piece and it's moving painfully slow now.
    well, crafted gear goes to 875 while u can easily get 880 gear from nethershards from farming sentinax (which can grant u a legendary or nighthold loot)

It was a nice train while it lasted, made a few million off of obliterum. I'll probably continue to ride it for a bit longer as my obliterum source material has also plummeted so it's actually still pretty profitable for now.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki