Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Clicking corpses isn't the spirit of an RPG. Character progression and Story are

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    being lazy is not the problem, I can't care less, being lazy is good, we're talking about the spirit of the game here, sacrificing a brick of it for the sake of laziness
    As I said before, it has nothing to do with laziness, everything to do with time management. Suggessting someone is lazy because they want to spend less time in game is absolutely ridiculous. Whether it would be a good change or not, I'm happy to hear a healthy debate on. Which means why you think it's good for the game to have to loot. But it certainly isn't 'lazy' to take the opposite viewpoint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    Most of auto loot stuff vendors for under 10 Gil. Nearly everything autolooted before current expansion materials won't sell on the market board. If you inventory is full, you cannot receive items period. Something filled your bag prior to killing the boss and you didn't notice it and your gear drop? The gear is gone forever if there is no current space in your bag. Good thing you have those elixers, basic potions and eye drops though.
    Sorry but why aren't you managing your inventory better? I always have 50+ slots free and gear goes to your armour inventory. I just stick all items in my retainer, made 25k selling ARR mats

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Sorry but why aren't you managing your inventory better? I always have 50+ slots free and gear goes to your armour inventory. I just stick all items in my retainer, made 25k selling ARR mats
    Its a tedious part of the game that isn't optional. In WoW, I manage my inventory because I have exclusive power on what I want to enter it. When I played FF14, I could go into a dungeon with over 10 slots in my inventory, and be full by the time it was over just from trash that got auto placed into my bag. I don't know how it is now, but there is/was no search feature for your inventory to be able to more easily sift though the clutter.

I hadn't maxed all the classes so I had several sets of gear in my armory, and collected other pieces for when I leveled them.
    I had my retainers(2 of them) full before HW came out putting junk in there to free up space. I had to clean out/destroy the junk for gear and new mats. 25k doesn't seem too impressive, I felt poor when I had 10m.

Anyways, since your initial question at the start of the thread was is it good or bad, I've given you my perspective on the matter. Mainly how the gear "poofed" when your inventory was full, was my main issue with the FF14 system. Option sure, forced no.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Clicking corpses isn't the spirit of an RPG. Character progression and Story are
    He never said it was the spirit of the game. He said it was a brick of that spirit. Personally, I agree. Every RPG I've ever played at some point required me to loot a body. Hell, rifling through corpses is half the fun of finding out what sort of loot you got. Excited to see purple, bummed to see grey.

Isn't turning on auto loot and right clicking a mob easy enough?

Clearly it's so difficult a task that we need it to be easier.

Deleted
    that would be great but i guess we will never get this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Isn't turning on auto loot and right clicking a mob easy enough?

Clearly it's so difficult a task that we need it to be easier.
    Other people have already answered

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be a cool option. It's not something I NEED but it'd improve the quality of life a little bit more in WoW.