Heroes Of The Storm Balance Update Patch Notes - April 20, 2017

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...2017-4-20-2017

This appears to be the balance updates that appeared on the 2.0 beta earlier this week.

Yup, except for the Uther changes. Not sure why they held it back but I guess they had their reasons (wouldn't be surprised if they tone him down just from PTR data). I am surprised to see any of these hit live before 2.0 hit though.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yup, except for the Uther changes. Not sure why they held it back but I guess they had their reasons (wouldn't be surprised if they tone him down just from PTR data). I am surprised to see any of these hit live before 2.0 hit though.
    They generally only release actual hero reworks with the major patches. These are number tuning.

-Cassia's only strong build was Fend, and it's the only one they buffed. Thunderstroke Q builds are garbage.
    -Varian's stupid triple-invulnerability build remains his only viable one after they nerfed Warbringer as far into the ground as possible.
    -Strongest part of Anub'arak was his CC, but that's not what got changed.
    -No changes to matchmaking.

Does Blizzard play ranked at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    They generally only release actual hero reworks with the major patches. These are number tuning.
    Ah yeah, that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    -Strongest part of Anub'arak was his CC, but that's not what got changed.
    Anub'arak has always had a ton of CC, but he was largely worthless until the spell armor changes made him nigh-invulnerable. Tapping his defenses is the right way to tune him down.

I am disappointed about no Uther changes as well. I was really looking forward to them. They did remove one of my favorite talents out which was Harden Focus which really helped with throughput on his heals but I suppose Blessed Champion or Benediction will have to suffice which aren't bad either.

I did like having the option of holy shock AND holy fire which I will only have 1 now but I'm OK with that.

I am thinking the armor buff on his Holy Light probably made him too strong along with Guardian of the Kings. Having 75% armor for 2 seconds is going to stop any kind of focused attack on anyone for those 2 seconds. On paper it looks pretty strong but in practice it is pretty tough. You have to save your holy light right at the moment of stun which can be tricky but not impossible.

Deleted
    Stitches wants to play even more!