7+ Year Old Account

Help with Fury at a loss

I don't know if im just a potato or what but yeah we just downed Krosus mythic last night, and i thought I did quite well looked at the logs and holy shit 30%tile, even lower for my ilevel Im the warrior Bonethúgg I know my trinket usage was pretty shitty, but yeah thought I played quite well and not to sure what I am doing wrong, any help will be super appreciated. not sure if I need to put more stuff in but please feel free to ask for info give tips cheers guys. ( not bothered with my other logs as not really playing seriously till that fight)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...C4X1/#fight=19

Deleted
    I don't think you did that bad, most of the dps you're missing comes from using the wrong legendaries imo. you're using the quite useless shoulders and the trinket which also leads to not being able to use convergence of fates. Other than that you have to realize when parsing in mythic there are mostly top players who participate in that content (who also play alot and thus often have the right legendaries). So it's only natural to get lower parses than in i.e. heroic. Other than that your enrage uptime etc seems fine.

all the logs for 900+ are well optimized played with great understanding of their class, right talants for the fights and a bit of rng and cheese.

your heroic and normal logs are all in the 30-40% range, you dont have COF and some of the talant choices you make seems very suspect to me.

avatar on scorp but WW on trilliax? also tried to armory you but it doesnt show the character page for some reason, that would help.

you really need to have a high ilvl DOS, COF, 4 set, as many battle cry relics as possible to even start seeing high output.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah thats true I play pretty casually so gear is what I have gotten I think been pretty lucky really, and yeah been trying to perfect my enrage windows and what not, guess just that they are on farm for that boss or something. I think COF will be really good to get just havent had the luck with it heres hoping next reset, As for rest of the logs they are just me messing around using what talents i had on prior the Krosus fight is the only time ive actually tried to play well and was pretty surprised, and yeah I have no idea why armory isnt working for me hasn't for the last 3 weeks, my relics are pretty poor keep getting enrage ones I do have one BIS 900 my artifact traits are a bit behind (44) as I went away for a long time but not that bad, only just got 4 set yesterday on warrior for that pass, but yeah I didnt really think certain gear would have effected that much

Deleted
    Hi there,

What Stanislav says is true. CoF, DoS and the 4 set make up our dps right now. I managed to find you on Wowprogress and although your gear is high Ilvl you are using alot of crit gear. Crit is kinda bad for us now and it might be worth going for items slightly lower Ilvl to get some more mastery and haste. You are using relics which arent bad but arent the greatest either. Unrivaled strenght relics are just godlike for us right now because they sync so well with DoS and CoF. Id suggest changing your storm relic for one even if it gives 6 lower weaponlevels but no more than that! Thats what you could improve gear wise. High Ilvl doenst matter much at these levels if you arent optimizing correctly. I also highly suggest symming yourself.

Now about the fight. I dont know what talents you used so here's my recommendations. The only talents id recommend using are Endless Rage and Schockwave. The rest are the usuall cookie cutter talents. Arguably it would be benifical to use War Machine for the last part of the fight where there's going to be alot of adds anyway and youll definitly get a proc off and the extra haste helps with the execute phase I suppose.

Now trinket use. The fight is perfect for using DoS and the reason why is because when you (obviously) open up with BC, Avatar and DoS you will be able to use it after each bridge break! It syncs up perfectly and there's a nice window where Krosus wont do any beams in which you can unload DoS. I see you are using DoS alot later but I think that has to do with you BC CD? Sadly you dont have CoF and I highly recommend using a lower Ilvl one if you do have one. Its all about the effect and sure the extra strength is really nice but extra BC opens up possibilities.

If you have around 30% haste on your own the opening with Bloodlust allows you to fit in OF in the opening rotation. It looks something like this BC+Avatar+Ramapge > DoS > RB > BT > OF. I just barely manage to squeeze it in but it does allow for high damage output at the start. After that I save OF to use it on the adds in combination with BC (since I have CoF its CD resets fast enough to use it during add spawns) Its recommended to use BC on CD but I want to help out my raidteam to deal with mechanics over my own dps so I favor doing it my way.

All in all I think you did well. You guys managed to kill the boss so. You are doing 700k dps and the they say the minimum required is 600k. Once you get your hands on CoF and decent relics you will see your DPS improve by alot.

Specific to that Krosus log, there are a few things I've seen:

- You dropped Juggernaut stacks, click
    - There are a couple of times you're at 100 rage for a prolonged period, click
    - Your DoS didn't crit 100% of the time, click
    - Your opener a BC priorities are a little wrong/off, click

On that last note, your second BC use you went RP to save rage before popping BC (this is good) and then RP'd again immediately.. you could have RP -> RB+BC -> RP -> cont. it's a small increase but an increase nonetheless!

@Phototropic

Spot on!

I was in the process of typing up nearly the same thing (albeit without the links), got distracted and came back to see your response.

Improving on the action sequence used preceding and during the BC window will alleviate much of the problems called out.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

7+ Year Old Account
    nice very helpful input there I shall have to keep that all in mind and practice more thanks alot for that guys very helpful