Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Wrong. You brought up pronoun usage as argument to something that wasn't even related to pronouns.

Clearly you don't understand how speed-reading works.
    I brought up pronouns because of your BS context usage and clearly neither do you.

Yes, there is. And in fact, again, this statement, "Entrapment only applies if they force someone to do something they wouldn't have done on their own", literally means it's only entrapment if they're coerced or have no choice. No rational person can read that any other way.
    Only for someone who doesn't understand the difference between a formal and casual conversation.

Aside from "fact" not being a valid term here and that while you keep saying this, it has no actual relevance to anything, no one is "holding you responsible" for anything. This is some weird conspiracy theory shit or something.
    So not only do you fail to actually read my posts, you fail to pay attention to your own. Good to know.

We've gone over this. Not having an acceptable choice is a lack of choice. If your options are handing over your wallet or taking a bullet, in any legitimate context, you have no choice.
    Literally, you still have a choice. A bad choice is still a choice. So care to give anymore proof you are being a hypocrite ... I am really trying to hold you to your own standards, but you keep changing them to suite your argument.

It's a bit ironic you keep saying that when you're still calling the clarification of an ambiguous statement that very few, if any, people would actually read as you claim you intended it, "pedantry".
    Actually, at this point, I am more interested in your hypocrisy than pedantry at this point.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Knock off the senseless off topic bickering. Last warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oh, I'm sure.
    I was thinking more like, you can find anything in the states. Think of one crazy, messed up idea and you can be sure that someone over there has already tried that.
    Thankfully it also seem to work for the good stuff as well.
    Yes, Americans never cease to amaze me, and I've lived here all my life.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Only for someone who doesn't understand the difference between a formal and casual conversation.
    Only for everyone but the person who wrote it. That's the issue here. You think because you know what you meant, everyone else should.

So not only do you fail to actually read my posts, you fail to pay attention to your own.
    No, I refuse to acknowledge such a stupid principle.

Literally, you still have a choice. A bad choice is still a choice.
    In any objective context, a lack of reasonable choice counts as no choice when you're speaking of force. If your "options" are between handing over your wallet and getting shot, you were forced to hand over your wallet because in that context, you have no choice. This is like the third time I've explained this.

Actually, at this point, I am more interested in your hypocrisy than pedantry at this point.
    I don't think you know what "hypocrisy" means, either. Regardless, your initial comment was phrased wrong. I clarified it. That's all there is to it. Period. Deal with it.

And since the blue text guy has given us our "last warning" , I've nothing more to say on the subject.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-04-25 at 06:34 AM.