Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarp View Post
    For those who remember the Battle for the Undercity (Horde), we have to fight Varimathras, who cries out at one point during the fight, "A thousand-thousand pardons, Master!" It's clear he's talking to some higher-up in the Legion? So seeing him come back for the Argus raid, is a good idea.

Nathrezim Council is also a good idea. There's almost always one fight with multiple bosses in major raids, that share a health pool. Some nathrezim have been thorns in our side throughout the history of Warcraft and WoW.

Rakeesh, I'm not sure about. Maybe to give Velen a major role in the raid, force him to decide where his priorities are, who he's more loyal to.

Jaraxxus-- why? Then again, I never really got to do Trial of the Crusader much, so maybe there are a lot more people who just plain loved the fight and wanted to know more about him, than I thought.

Now... the final boss of Legion.

There's a video on Youtube, unfortunately I couldn't find it again but I know it's still there, which makes a surprisingly plausible case for...

Jaina Proudmoore.

She's been MIA since the funeral of Varian Wrynn. King Anduin refused to take action against the Horde after Varian's death. The Council of Six overruled her on bringing the Horde back into Dalaran. Ever since Garrosh dropped the mana bomb on Theramore, and Horde Kirin Tor mages helped smuggle the Pandaria artifact out of Darnassus, she's had it in for the Horde big time. She holds the Horde responsible for the loss of everyone and everything she's ever loved. And again... after she just stalked off the stage in the aftermath of Varian's funeral, she has to make a reappearance somewhere. Where's she been? What's she been up to?

There's a surprisingly valid case that her mind and spirit just broke, and she's ready to help Sargeras destroy all of Azeroth just to get rid of the Horde.

If she allows herself to become vessel for the spirit of Sargeras... watch out.
    Why honestly do people seriously want my FAVorite lore character to be the final boss and or killed off pick someone else please ANY other female i dont care who just let MY jaina alone...(and before you be so judgeful and what not yeah i am obsessed with her character) can you blame me she has such a sexy model and well is the sexiest female mage in game lore wise can any other mage come close and no not modera she's just a carbon copy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Why honestly do people seriously want my FAVorite lore character to be the final boss and or killed off pick someone else please ANY other female i dont care who just let MY jaina alone...(and before you be so judgeful and what not yeah i am obsessed with her character) can you blame me she has such a sexy model and well is the sexiest female mage in game lore wise can any other mage come close and no not modera she's just a carbon copy.
    Jaina had a hissy fit about "allowing" Horde to enter Dalaran under the context of saving the god damn world, and fucked off somewhere, not helping at all, as our worlds more powerful mages.

I'm convinced she'll reappear as a servant of N'zoth honestly.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

A lot of nobodies, and two characters we're familiar with. That's it.

Aggonar
    Varimathras
    Illidan, or Kayn and Altruis
    Velen
    Sargeras

Sargeras

We will sacrifice the power of our artifact weapons to severely damage him, causing him to go into hiding for the next like 2/3 xpacs.

Artifact weapons are not carrying over next xpac so I stand firm on my theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    While speculation is always fun, they did claim there will be a definitive end to the Burning Legion story line with 7.3. There will be no more green expansions. There is also no definitive end to their story without a definitive end to Sargeras'. He will not make it through this expansion outside of a ham-fisted redemption/cleansing story.

Also, how on earth could people want to fight Magtheridon for the 10000th time? I have a feeling he's either gone for good, or possibly became Goroth in ToS as punishment based on his brief lore description (not many in the Legion have failed utterly more than Mag).
    The way blizzard has been telling legions story is we are not trying to end the legion but rather we are trying to shut them out of Azeroth. If the comics are canon then Andiun is a pretty old when we finally have the final battle with the legion. WoW is planning to go on for awhile and killing off one of your main enemy's permanently so early doesn't seem like a good idea.

There must always be.... a LEGION!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Jaina had a hissy fit about "allowing" Horde to enter Dalaran under the context of saving the god damn world, and fucked off somewhere, not helping at all, as our worlds more powerful mages.

I'm convinced she'll reappear as a servant of N'zoth honestly.
    i highly doubt that if anything n zoth will want to go after healers not damage.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

those of you who are apparently REALLY against Jaina being at least a boss should probably get your minds wrapped around it now. I don't think we'll see her on Argus, assuming the expansion ends on Argus, but I'm sensing that they are setting her up to be a boss sometime next expansion. N'zoth is going to corrupt her, if he hasn't already.
    Quote Originally Posted by bash the fash View Post
    The very first page had a comment about 'gypsies' having a 'thievery culture' so I knew this thread was gonna be a ride. Didn't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So you're just shit posting for the sake of it? You made a claim and dismiss any arguments in the same sentence. Bulb's a bit dim, eh?

Deleted
    Maiev for legion 2017 (second) final boss in legion

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That....would ruin ALL of the lore permanently....

Make her lead Kul'tiras...

Leave Jaina alone....

We won't go from Kil'jaeden HIMSELF, to Jaina...are you fucking mad?
    yep I agree with you

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaraxxus better be a boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    (and before you be so judgeful and what not yeah i am obsessed with her character) can you blame me she has such a sexy model and well is the sexiest female mage in game lore wise can any other mage come close and no not modera she's just a carbon copy.
    Sorry to insult your god(dess), but maybe you'll have better luck finding the original Youtube video than me. While I find the opinion to not be impossible, I didn't start it.

And maybe it's just me, but I cannot find anything sexy about video pixels. If other people do, knock yourselves out, but I don't find video pixels sexy. As if sex appeal had anything to do with whether someone was sweet like sugar and wanted to cuddle by the fireplace or flay the skin from your bones.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That....would ruin ALL of the lore permanently....

We won't go from Kil'jaeden HIMSELF, to Jaina...are you fucking mad?
    As mad as any of the many other suggestions that have been given. And while I don't find the idea impossible, like you do, I didn't start it. I'm still trying to find that blasted Youtube video. If I do, I'll link it. Then draw your own conclusions and tell them to the author.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarp View Post
    Sorry to insult your god(dess), but maybe you'll have better luck finding the original Youtube video than me. While I find the opinion to not be impossible, I didn't start it.

And maybe it's just me, but I cannot find anything sexy about video pixels. If other people do, knock yourselves out, but I don't find video pixels sexy. As if sex appeal had anything to do with whether someone was sweet like sugar and wanted to cuddle by the fireplace or flay the skin from your bones.

As mad as any of the many other suggestions that have been given. And while I don't find the idea impossible, like you do, I didn't start it. I'm still trying to find that blasted Youtube video. If I do, I'll link it. Then draw your own conclusions and tell them to the author.
    The video was from Krucial.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Velen final boss (Sargeras will use his body in the last fight when we kill him Sargeras will show his true form and we need to run for our lifes from Argus Khadgar stay behind and close the portal toward Argus and dies aswell)
    If Anduin's short comic is any indication, Velen dying in Legion is unlikely.

The Concourse of Destiny(2 bosses, 1 wave encounter)
    Lead the charge of the Army of The Light towards its final target, The Palace of Mac’ree itself.

1. A “push forward” encounter where we fight through waves of demons that try to ambush our advance. Ends with a final charge wave similar to the Charge of The Gondor Cavalry from Return of The King, but lead by Xoroth Horsemen who are part of Hakkar’s retinue.

2. Alleria Windrunner; Fallen Ranger-General, corrupted on Niskara and killer of her husband High Exarch Turalyon. One of Azeroth’s best hunters now serves with the legion, proudly. She is killed by us Vareesa, and Arator; thus fulfilling his name in twofold(redeeming his mother’s soul, and redeeming his father by killing his killer).

3.Hakkar The Houndmaster with two of his biggest, baddest hounds; Huxxar & Videxus (A Voidhound & Felhound)

Pits of Hell(4 bosses)
    Takes its theme from Dante’s Inferno, with only three circles based upon; Lust, Gluttony/Heresy, and Violence. These circles instead are the inverse of Dante’s where these things are relished in, rather than punished ironically. This would be part of the massive fel chasm that has bisected the planet.

1. Painmistress boss; The general circle here being similar to that of the 2nd circle of hell. Focusing on corrupting captives via their lusts and desires. Overseen by the first Succubus boss in Wow with a model similar to that of Painmistress Selora.

2. Aranasi Broodqueen boss; First boss of the 2nd circle, her part is dedicated to the spawning of new Aranasi to fight for the legion.

3. Morag boss;This part of the circle is dedicated to the creation of new breeds of legion creatures. Great potential here for the Morag’s abominations and other experiments they’ve been toying with for eons to get some light.

4. Master of Pain; Former servant of Magtheridon in Warcraft 3 he has returned and is now in charge of overseeing the Legion’s torture and training pits.

The Triumvirate Hall(2 bosses)
    Where the leaders of the Eredar race make their base, the new Triumvirate has replaced that of old. It still retains a majority of the Eredar architecture style though obviously being fel corrupted.

1. “Champion of Argus”; guards the doors into the Triumvirate meeting on how to react to the push into the palace. Has two-four lieutenants who are corrupted races who serve the legion and have become basically slaves of theirs on Argus.(Felborne, Felblood Elf, Fel Orc, Felskorn Vrykul, and a Feltotem Tauren are all good candidates for these spots as the presiding theme that we’ve seen is that the ‘mortal’ races like these are considered throw aways by the higher placed demons)

2.The New Triumvirate; Trio fight with Jaraxxus, Malchezaar, and Sekai. Jaraxxus taking over Archimonde’s role as Field Commander, Malchezaar as Kil'jaeden's, and Sekai having taken up the mantel of the spiritual leader of The Eredar. She has replaced worship of the Light with that of Sargeras. It is revealed during questing leading up to the 7.3.5 release of the raid that Sekai was the wife of Velen before he fled The Legion. I've also based her name off of the character who was the theorized wife of Velen’s possible name sake from Babylon 5.(Valen being Velen and Sakai being Sekai, keeping the change of the A to an E).

The Descent(2 bosses)
    The higher ups of the Burning Legion fight to defend their Master’s chambers(Which I am assuming has something to do with that massive chunk torn out of Argus).

1. Pit-lord, Doomguard, or Construct fight; Nominating Magtheridon or Azzinoth, respectively. In the event of a construct fight here its going to be either Similar to the one Varian solo’d or a a sentry-type similar to those in Suramar City.

2.Nathrezim Council fight; Obviously we’ve been building to this for awhile(Those that remain anyway). They are having a heated debate about “returning” to what's hinted as their void roots, thus defecting from Sargeras. Lothraxxion making his appearance and helping kill his brothers. I imagine one member will either escape during the fight to an unknown place or not be present, and having his absence noted by the council during their little “debate”. They would of course be interrupted by a wyrmtongue running in to tell them of our attack.

Hell Itself(1 boss)
    Somehow, someway, we will be killing Sargeras. A trio of mini-bosses before him similar to the Archimonde fight take your pick for those really as I expect they will be minor legion characters from past expansions or three new guys.

For the fight it will be either; A. Empower Illidan with our artifacts(thus losing them) so he can fight whatever form of Sargeras alongside of us.(So he becomes that avatar of the light abomination) B. Beat the shit out of Sargeras ourselves while he's in some form of “weakened” stage or C. A Algalon fight where we “beat him to his senses”(Which I’m not a fan of but hey, who the hell knows)

In any of these scenarios i can see a big part of the fight being every ~15%, what remains of the Pantheon escapes from Sargeras and acts to empower and encourage us (Ala Harry’s fight with Voldemort in Goblet of Fire).

The final “phase” of this fight is basically the planet of Argus finally failing and collapsing inward. We go on a mad dash to try and escape back to Azeroth. It would be at this point that the Pantheon essentially is acting to “buy us time” to escape, they are thus using what power they can muster to contain the collapse for a short time.

Sargeras’ ultimate fate thus being largely unknown then, allowing blizzard to play the “Who really knows” card later down the line if they feel the need.

Closing Cinematic
    We return to Azeroth, somewhat victorious despite losing massive numbers in the destruction of Argus. We return to see that a titan structure has emerged next to the Broken Shore, dredged up from the deep while we were gone. We learn that while we were gone the Naga struck again, snagging the Tidestone when there was a fluctuation in the Felstorm that distracted the defenders. Odyn and the other titan watchers have arrived in the flesh, as Khadgar, Velen, and associates all discuss we hear a cold, dark, foreboding laugh. All the titan watchers freeze, realizing what has happened, a jet of black erupts from this structure and descends into the ocean. Odyn mutters one word as it ends, everyone frozen in horror “So it begins again...N’zoth has returned…” *Cut to black*(I don't subscribe to the theory that Odyn is evil)

This opens us to a small little raid that could come about in a patch similar to 7.1.5 that deals with said titan structure to go and investigate the fuck out of that prison and discover what the hell has happened.

I do suspect that there will be 2 raids actually. The first one - Mac'Aree palace, where we take the greatest Legion's stronghold and take control over some key powerpoints and portals. It can be made in resemblance to Dante's Inferno and have 12-15 bosses.
    Second raid will feature Sargeras and might have some resemblance to biblical Armageddon Battle.
    Reasons? This will be a whole tier, but divided. Firstly, we must have a more lasting experience. Secondly, locations might be different. First raid is in the Palace and probably below it, and the Final Battle should be located somewhere in an opened space, a wide plato where portals for Sargeras are located. So, step 1 will be to capture the area and some 5-man dungeons to control portals and open the access to the Palace, than step 2 - take the palace and the power source in there, then take rest and preparations and step 3 - Sargeras arrives. I also suspect it will not be a 1-boss encounter, more like split into 2-3 encounters like Deatwing.

Mac'Aree Palace:

Wing 1: Palace Entrance.
    1. Mo'arg Brute Genaral, commanding tons of adds + a felship above the skies.
    2. Magtheridon.

Wing 2: Command Centre.
    3. Ungoliant - high queen of the Aranasi.
    4. Nathrezim Council - featuring Varimathras, Detheroc, Mephistroth, Mal'ganis and others.
    5. Eredar Soulforge - soul engine that is used to reanimate demons. Can be operated by either Malchezaar, Jaraxxus, Rakeesh, also has Archimonde's spirit if not dead.

Wing 3: Hellish Prison.
    6. Feltouched beasts of Argus like elekk+other OR some captured Naaru.
    7. Fallen Demon hunters council + other converted heroes from the Army of Light.
    8. The Grand Inquisitor - main keeper of knowledge and corruptor in Legion. (Heresy)

Wing 4: Main Halls.
    9. Hakkar the Houndmaster - chief of the kennel.
    10. Succubus Queen - fight the master of seduction, pleasures, forbidden love and whips. (Lust)
    11. Talgath - right hand of Kil'Jaeden, the temporary ruler of Argus in abscense of Arch, KJ and Sarg.

Wing 5: Fel Caves.
    12. Imp Greatmother - progenitor of all the imps and felbats in a green fel-slimed cave. Too big to move. (Gluttony)
    13. Fiery Doomlord in chains - crazed doomlord who was overpowered and lost control, attacked Archimonde and was chained down below, in a red fiery cave. (Anger)
    14. Belial - demon of deception, creator of Jailers, spawn of pure Chaos, was chained by Sargeras himself. Can take on any forms, including creatures of Light or your own friends. Chained in a frozen lake, guards the key to portal or some other important artifact. (Betrayal)

Here the first raid ends, we kill Belial as the endboss, collect some powerful tool that can, e.g., turn flows of energies and wait for Sargeras to come, preparing the Trap for him.

The Final Battle
    1. Heralds of Sargeras - Abaddon and Asmodeus. Bring them down before you can stand against the fallen Titan.
    2. Sargeras arrives - you are empowered by Titan Keepers, Artifacts are at full power, Naaru channel protective light. Begin the fight!
    3. The Chase - Sargeras is wounded and is REALLY anrgy now. He summons hordes of demons while chasing you. Your goal is to protect the portals while Illidan keeps Sargeras at bay. Then use portals AND all of your Artifacts to (ha-ha) shoot off some his armor and wound him even deeper.
    4. Everything is ready, Argus is about to collapse! Sargeras unleashes all of his might! Stand his attacks until he unleashes the ultimate spell. If you manage to get in time, trap will be ready. Blast of his spell will be reflected back on him. We go into the portal, and the backlash occurs, destroying Argus and finishing off Sargeras.

So, the idea is that we first weaken him by power of the Artifacts, then reflect his own most destructive attack onto him and then blow up a planet into his face.
    All this combined should be enough to destroy the Fallen Titan completely.

AND I want Grand Inquisitor boss to be based on those Bosch's demons. Like those:

Last edited by Explorer; 2017-06-12 at 08:36 PM.

A Dante's Inferno-inspired layout to the raid would be kind of cool. I wouldn't want them to lay it on too thick (they can save that for something in Diablo), but it could really bring the finale together. I also definitely want to see a Dreadlord Council. We kept seeing them plot together in Warcraft III and never got to do anything about that. Smashing that party would be fun.

For my predictions I didn't really do anything special. I left a lot of these vague, that's partially because I'd like them to be the ultimate commanders of their role, and the lore can be vague about that, not to mention we actually have a huge list of potential candidates for many of them now, so it could be anyone. Also, I haven't really been keeping an eye on who's still alive, but I tried my best to look them up.

Gate Wing
    Infernal/Abyssal Gauntlet
    Hakkar the Houndmaster
    Imp Mother Leader

Prison Wing
    Inquisitor Leader
    Victims of the Burning Legion (I'm imagining this like the Legion boss in Castlevania. This huge ball of corpses that slowly come off, revealing a vulnerable core. Could be centered around someone we know, like Varimathras for his failure.)
    Succubus/Incubus Leader

Arena Wing
    Fel Reaver (like Varian fought)
    Aranasi Brood Queen
    The Burning Legion (Sort of like Halls of Reflection or the Klaxxi Paragons, but features a selection from Malchezaar, Jaraxxus, and a good chunk of the demons that Gul'dan summoned to the Broken Shore)

Commander Wing
    Talgath (Taking over for Kil'jaeden)
    Dreadlord Council (Tichondrius, Anetheron, Mephistroth)
    Yrel (From our timeline, taking over for Archimonde)

Argus Wing
    Sargeras

...or at least, that's the general idea I feel like they'd try to do if I had to fill out a full raid.

When it comes to guesses I actually feel strongly about, there are only two:
    The Dreadlord Council (not even necessarily who is in it)
    and Sargeras

There are too many ways that everything else can go for me to feel strongly about a detailed prediction. I mean, depending on what happens to Kil'jaeden, and what's supposed to be canonical for Archimonde, I could even see a Commander Council fight with Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, and Mannoroth all at once.

Also, I'm not joking about Yrel, but I can't say I feel strongly about it. They kept talking about this "dark secret" she had in Warlords of Draenor, but nothing came of it. It's possible that it had something to do with her characterization and storyline that got shifted around a lot early in development. A prediction I had back then was that she was related to Archimonde or Kil'jaeden. That could still be true, and if it was, we could still find out that she ended up evil in our timeline and that would make a great boss, but I don't know why that dark secret thing was never mentioned again, so I don't feel strongly about it.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2017-06-15 at 12:40 AM.