900 ELE looking for Legendary Combo Advice

I have almost all the legendries (helm, boots, shoulder, neck, bracers and 2 rings) except the belt (I know fml) and I am wondering what is the best combination now. This is what I currently use for each scenario:

Mythic +- Uncertain Reminder (Helm) and Sephuz(ring)............shoulders don't see to work well in mythic + due to RNG proc and movement of mobs (HASTE Gear SET LR spec)

Raid ST- Uncertain Reminder (Helm) and eye of the twisting nether (ring) (MASTERY GEAR SET, ASC or IF (only trilliax/Star))

Raid Aoe- Echoes of the sundering (Shoulders) depends on add up time + eye of the twisting nether (MASTERY GEAR, LR SPEC )

Help me lol, having a hard time seeing what actually works the best.........I know shoulders are suppose to be strong due to new gold trait, but in mythic + it's often wasted with movement etc etc.

You have to sim it.

Raid ST: Helm & Twisting as Twisting is BiS for all three specs.
    Raid AOE: Wrists & Helm.

For the shoulders, you can try and fish for the procs, but you have the helm anyway.

stormearthandlava.com/elemental-legendary-guide/

There are a few legendaries that are quite close when it comes to DPS, so the result might very well be up to the ilvl and stats of your other pieces. It also depends on your talent choices.

The easiest way to figure it out is to sim it. Use tools like SimPermute to generate multiple profiles with all possible combinations of your legendaries/set pieces. Sim all of them, throw away the worst ones, then sim again for various fight lengths. Then evaluate their results based on your class knowledge and fight mechanics: e.g. haste is pretty bad in most cases, but could be a large DPS gain for fights with snap movement.

Sometimes you sim better with 'bad' legendaries, since the other gear matters as well. Uncertain Reminder sits in the bank because I have a 905 tier head piece, which is far superior to my other tier pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubonix View Post
    Raid ST: Helm & Twisting as Twisting is BiS for all three specs.
    Raid AOE: Wrists & Helm.

For the shoulders, you can try and fish for the procs, but you have the helm anyway.

stormearthandlava.com/elemental-legendary-guide/
    The shoulders are fantastic for a lot of fights in NH and M+.