Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Cash Shop: Full (Old) Raid Set Transmog For Sale?

Simple question for everyone here:

Would you be in favor of Blizzard adding "Transmog Packages" to the Cash Shop that allowed you to buy a complete set of Transmog Gear (a full set that can be learned and put into your transmog closet like the set you can learn from ToV, or the Shaman set from SOO)?

So basically maybe for $20 bucks, you could buy a full Tier 2 Paladin set. Or maybe if you just need specific pieces of the set, you could pay like $4-5 dollars each (so instead of paying 20 bucks for the full set when you only need 1 or 2 items).

Personally, I think this would be a great idea and I know I would probably buy some if they did this. You could still farm the gear from old raids and get it that way, but this would just be an added layer of convenience and it would also probably prompt people to buy some off the Cash Shop because they really want the look, but dont want to go hunting for it.

Honest opinions and thoughts?

Edit:

Here is the reason I see this as acceptable:

1) The sets are still obtainable in game through playing it normally

2) If people want to spend their money on a transmog set why would that be a negative?

3) How does it hurt other people to give this as an option for people who want to spend the money, especially since they arent buying raid gear, they are buying the raid gear LOOK.

There could be a transmog section of the in-game and online cash shop that could be filtered by class and it could have all the OLD tier set transmog looks for sale. I'm sure a lot of people would utilize it. I would probably be buying a few sets as well.
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2017-04-21 at 05:13 PM.

For sure Jay. I would definitely buy some older tier sets for money.

Take my money Blizzard for Tier 3!

7+ Year Old Account

Are you retarded?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-04-22 at 01:04 AM.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post

Are you retarded?
    Why come in to post if you are just going to insult the OP? Seems kind of silly if you ask me.

Do you think they should sell older tier sets for money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Would you be in favor of Blizzard adding "Transmog Packages" to the Cash Shop that allowed you to buy a complete set of Transmog Gear (a full set that can be learned and put into your transmog closet like the set you can learn from ToV, or the Shaman set from SOO)?

So basically maybe for $20 bucks, you could buy a full Tier 2 Paladin set. Or maybe if you just need specific pieces of the set, you could pay like $4-5 dollars each (so instead of paying 20 bucks for the full set when you only need 1 or 2 items).

Personally, I think this would be a great idea and I know I would probably buy some if they did this. You could still farm the gear from old raids and get it that way, but this would just be an added layer of convenience and it would also probably prompt people to buy some off the Cash Shop because they really want the look, but dont want to go hunting for it.

2) If people want to spend their money on a transmog set why would that be a negative?

3) How does it hurt other people to give this as an option for people who want to spend the money, especially since they arent buying raid gear, they are buying the raid gear LOOK.

Edit: oops, didn't mean to reply to my post, only to edit it.

On your long list of dog shit ideas this is pushing for a top 10 spot.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jaylock delivers again

Nope, old content can be soloed. If you want it, get it. What is next? Invincible and Mimi's head?
    Well very exclusive things like those mounts, no, but old raid tier sets (looks) that might only take someone a few weeks to collect if they went back into those raids consistently, why not?

Edit: oops, didn't mean to reply to my post, only to edit it.
    Forgot to get on your other account, it must get confusing bumping your own threads.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why come in to post if you are just going to insult the OP? Seems kind of silly if you ask me.

Do you think they should sell older tier sets for money?
    Sorry,it was such an brilliant idea that it blew my mind.

Again sorry,i'm just not used to interact with such a genius online.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    On your long list of dog shit ideas this is pushing for a top 10 spot.
    Can you give me a reason why not? I legitimately see this as an optional thing that people don't have to buy because they have in game ways of getting the transmog sets already.

When people complained about Blizzard adding mounts to the cash shop, they all called foul because the mount couldn't be obtained IN-GAME. But now offering things that are already IN-GAME is taboo?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Forgot to get on your other account, it must get confusing bumping your own threads.
    Alternate accounts are not allowed. Why would Jay have one and risk a perma ban?

Are you retarded?

Troll post OP?
    But I agree with you GrillGates.

The cash shop needs to removed, not added on to.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    It is a perfectly legitimate question, and childish nonsense like this says more about you, than it does about the OP.

As for me? Perhaps, if the sets had some work done to them and made High Res Textures, and possibly some effects. Perhaps to differentiate them from the original sets.
    Off topic here but some people see the OP and for some reason feel the need to insult them. It's petty at best and shows they have nothing of actual validity to contribute to the discussion. Anyway sorry just needed to get that off my chest.

Also what about if they offered an original set and a High Resolution texture set? Same price too.

I'm 50/50 on this, while I don't really care what others want to spend their money on and it doesn't affect my gameplay, I would prefer blizzard add updated textured tier items (like tier 20) and make them available via achievments or means

Edit:

There could be a transmog section of the in-game and online cash shop that could be filtered by class and it could have all the OLD tier set transmog looks for sale. I'm sure a lot of people would utilize it. I would probably be buying a few sets as well.
    yes all those cool mythic only set on the shop would be nice, also some exclusive full set would be even better.
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2017-04-21 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    It is a perfectly legitimate question, and childish nonsense like this says more about you, than it does about the OP.

As for me? Perhaps, if the sets had some work done to them and made High Res Textures, and possibly some effects. Perhaps to differentiate them from the original sets.
    Oh look at this proud White Knight.

On what you said: So you want them to add old sets for cash but you want them to redo the sets so it's no longer the old sets? Are you asking for costume made transmog that's only obtainable in the shop?
    It seems like we both had a hard time understand his perfectly legitimate question then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Off topic here but some people see the OP and for some reason feel the need to insult them. It's petty at best and shows they have nothing of actual validity to contribute to the discussion. Anyway sorry just needed to get that off my chest.

Also what about if they offered an original set and a High Resolution texture set? Same price too.
    That would be pretty awesome.

But unless they updated the old sets with the high res textures, there could be outcry from the "anti-cash-shop" guys.

Maybe if they do that, they can tie the old res textures to the old models that can be toggled off an on?

Everything should be sellable in WoW!

Unlimited bonus coins for 1 month? - 10$
    100% mount drops from raids? - 25$
    Flying EVERYWHERE(including PvP BG/arena) - 35$
    Boost Set for Raids(880ilvl) - 40$
    Boost Set for Mythic Raids(910 ilvl) - 55$
    Bonus DMG/HP/Healing Done - 10$ for each %(max 50)
    Gold - 1$ for 10k
    All battle pets - 150$
    Each battle pet you choose - 5$
    Non-kickable from LFR/Heroic dungeons - 15$
    Immediately AK level 50 - 30$
    Special DLC VIP Raids - 25$ for each raid
    Special DLC BGs - 10$ for each BG
    New Transmoggable Sets - 10$ for each
    Increase character slot by 1 - 7,50$
    You want your offerts to be always highlited in AH and PUG - 10$
    Fake achievements - 5$ each
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-04-21 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look at this proud White Knight.

On what you said: So you want them to add old sets for cash but you want them to redo the sets so it's no longer the old sets? Are you asking for costume made transmog that's only obtainable in the shop?
    It seems like we both had a hard time understand his perfectly legitimate question then.
    Perfect example right here.