Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Another word for gambling, is being bad at math. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a gamble. You have a bizarrely positive view of gambling... there are support groups for that. Not even giving you shit.
    Probably because I've known some really shitty gamblers and a few who were pretty damn good. A good gambler makes gambling look glamorous, because they've internalized how to minimize their own risks while seemingly playing dangerous hands.

I personally avoid gambling as I'm not good at it. I can see how people do it, but well... just seeing a pickpocket take a mark perfectly from a distance doesn't give you the dexterity and awareness they needed to pick that mark and make the grab without alerting them.

And you're right, for a lot of people, gambling is just being bad at math. But if you're actually good at math(and/or have a team) it can actually be relatively profitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

Must have been the only post you read.
    If you say so Mr. Internet tough-guy sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You started off with a pretty fucking stupid comparison. Seriously? Comparing people who come to a country to try to make a better life for their family to murderers and rapists? How the fuck do you think these are equivalences?

You think even AFTER they become citizens they can still be deported? I hope you advocate for deporting natural born citizens as well then.

- - - Updated - - -

Must have been the only post you read.
    I agree that some of them may have came to the US to create a better life for themselves. Nobody is arguing against that. I am simply saying even after they are approved for citizenship they should still be deported if they commit crimes in order to keep them on the straight and narrow. I was going to say this doesn't apply to natural born citizens because naturals were born here, but maybe it should as well. Instead naturals could be exiled if their crimes are bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Thank you. Since we all know your words are usually spoken as antonyms, I'll take the term deplorable from you as a compliment and laud you for once at least showcasing a modicum of common sense. I fully support Trump's stance on this though it's never been something Republicans talked much about. Everyone who's reasonable already knows damned well that it's unfeasible that everyone here should be deported. Some are people who came here as infants. Deporting them? Where to? Mexico? That's not their country either. They fell through the cracks and they need a hand. Good for Trump to make a distinction. Already shows he's light-years ahead of Bill Clinton in his thought processes.

A path to citizenship for people who are inherently good and work hard should be provided.

Lets not mince words here Skroe, I think what has you and so many on the other side all hot and bothered, is the same thing that angered some so called "Leftists" (as your calling people names, I assume this is permissible to the mods so I will use the term leftist) when Herman Caine ran for President. Rage a an African American on the Republican Ticket is the same as the rage you have now that Trump is doing things that classically the Liberals have done. Unfortunately in this case it is a matter of heart, and the right call. Your problem and indeed the Liberals problem is that the Left has wrongly believed they own a certain demographic. They have deluded themselves into thinking certain things are a given for years, and now President Trump is challenging that by showing people that there's not a left or right but rather a good decision and a bad decision.

Your just angry he's doing so, and is breaking the Democrats stranglehold on what you would call a "minority" voter.

Ah the witty reply of a man who can't back his words up with anything but meaningless insults.

How far the mighty have fallen. Can a mod deal with this steaming pile of nonsense? Calling someone a "fucking Trumpkin" certain seems like it breaks the Forum rules. I know calling someone the reverse would result in some pretty heavy handed action from Hellboy.
    Let me reply to you in the form of a picture.

That is really all I have to say? Why? Because if you look across my 12,000 posts... what i've said about domestic politics and Trump... somehow... someway, what you got out of that is "I'm racially motivated in my politics".

Like is that a joke or something? That thought actually lives in that head of yours? I don't give a shit about minority issues besides them having the same rights, opportunities and privileges as everybody else. I even wrote less than a week ago I'd love for affirmative action to go away forever.

My post merely pointed out that, yet again, you Trumpkins have been conned. Personally I care about immigration from a moral standpoint - a 2000 mile wall, a reputation as a closed country, and a roving deportation force are un-American and plainly thinly veiled attempts to make an ethno-nationalist statement about Trump and Trumpkins vision of America (Keep America White). It's terribly revolting. But my politics are motivated by things that matter more than you Trumpkin's dumb and entirely pointless fights over race issues (that seems to be your primary obsession). National finances, trade and the economy, national defense, and a return to the normal order of governance. Everything else matters less.

Well there goes a major portion of his base.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    But my politics are motivated by things that matter more than you Trumpkin's dumb and entirely pointless fights over race issues.
    I remember you being bitter about Bush for not emrbacing Hispanics into the GOP and how their catholic values would have saved the party. Now GoP controlls everything even without your values.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I remember you being bitter about Bush for not emrbacing Hispanics into the GOP and how their catholic values would have saved the party. Now GoP controlls everything even without your values.
    Bitter? No. But the history is clear: the GoP knows it has a demographics problem, and it had a historic opportunity with Latinos, and it threw it away in the name of white Ethno-nationalism.

It gets them Trump, and nothing past that. Every year, Texas gets a little bit browner.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Every year, Texas gets a little bit browner.
    You sound like those La Raza punks with buzzed hair, wife beater, goatie and mexican flag at anti trump rallies.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2017-04-26 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You sound like those La Raza punks with buzzed hair, wife beater, goatie and mexican flag at anti trump rallies.
    Why? Because I can read a graph?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fundamentally disagree with everything you stated about what you call a "Trumpkin" being conned. Again it merely showcases also the irrational mod bias that name-calling is permissible when coming from one side, but not so the other. Name calling anyone for political views (whether Trumpkin, Libtard, or worse variants etc.) or inventing drivel without facts ala "It's all a secret plan to Keep America White" showcase how completely irrational you actually are. I don't and will not buy into your conspiracy theories. My original point which I remain in agreement with the Donald on is that this is a good change. It's not a con, it just reaffirms that he's thinking on how to problem solve. This already sets him miles above most posters on this forum.

Alas, since your going to reply with a picture for your response, so shall I. Your posts of late more evoke this.