Deleted

[Balance] OI vs LatC / OI vs ED

Hi fellow Balancedruids,

I have a question regarding legendaries. So I recently (finally) looted IFE and ED as my 6th / 7th legendaries, had LatC before that as my 5th.
    I'm still missing OI now and wondering if there are fights where I'd realistically want to use OI, assuming IFE+ED on ST fights and IFE+LatC on cleave/AOE fights.

So my Question is, are there fights where OI would be better than ED for ST or better than LatC for cleave/aoe? (I'm assuming we use IFE in any case)
    I'm asking because I'm debatting switching to feral and would like to start working on those legendaries.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Very heavy movement fights, OI might beat out ED, and IIRC, OI was always better than LATC but I could be wrong on that. Overall though, while OI's a fun and awesome legendary, ED, IFE, and LATC are more than enough to suffice. Most fights, you'll probably go ED+IFE or LATC+IFE, some cases, you might even go ED+LATC (if you can't get an extra Incarn/CA out of IFE). If you want to start working on other specs, I'd say go ahead since you already have all the other important ones (meanwhile I'm stuck with Prydaz and IFE as my last 2).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Prydaz and IFE were my last two too and thankfully I got IFE first

I have Sephuz, OI, and ED left. I will probably get Sephuz next

If I had to guess on OI vs LatC, which it is a guess, I would say that LatC is better for fights that have a high uptime of 2-3 adds, think like botanist heroic once the second boss is up, where OI is better on a larger grouping of adds. Again, that is a guesstimate and no idea if it is accurate.