Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I get the guy had special need and all and it's a sad story. But everybody makes mistakes and this one happened to cause the kid's death. I think 2 years is enough the guy obviously feels bad and he's gonna have to live with that the rest of his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Just review the OP's posting history, you can draw your conclusions from there. *cough* pot *cough* kettle
    Yeah he is... <Insert what I want to say but avoid infraction>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The responsibility of a bus driver is to drive people from point A to point B. It is the responsibility of the client to decide where point B is and that they leave the vehicle once they reach point B. If you want a driver to wipe your ass, get a limo. If your child isn't intelligent enough to leave a bus after it gets too hot and he starts to dehydrating, don't let him travel on a bus alone.
    It was a school bus, not a normal bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    the term autistic means jack shit, im autistic and i function just like you. They need to start using the actual diagnosis rather than the general brand of autisitc.
    Autism should not be used as an insult. But people with ASD function differently, more or less so depending on where they are on the spectrum. In order to be diagnosed you need to exhibit a certain set of behaviors, usually from a young age.

Also I know a physician who has high-functioning autism, he got full honors in med school and functions mostly normally beyond awkwardness in social situations and a preference for routine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah he is... <Insert what I want to say but avoid infraction>
    *nods head sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    If they're functioning human beings under shitty circumstances (a lot of the homeless), why not.
    Unless they are badly-scarred, or amputees, etc.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the way this thread started I don't see it going anywhere productive. Closing this here.

CLOSED.