Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How can I move to North Korea?

Hows it going guys. I was wondering if it were possible to move to North Korea. I am an American Citizen. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you just starve yourself here? It would be cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visit N Korea. Pee on a statue. They will give you a permanent place to stay.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You can go there as a tourist.
    It is a rather interesting trip.

You'd have to change passport afterwards though if you ever plan to go to South Korea.

And vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Visit N Korea. Pee on a statue. They will give you a permanent place to stay.
    ^ Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Why don't you just starve yourself here? It would be cheaper.
    Also this ^

Why the fuck would you willingly live in North Korea? Do you have a fetish for misery and pain?

i think as an american you can apply for political asylum the fatty would make you a celebrity as an american who embrace the communist dogma.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i think as an american you can apply for political asylum the fatty would make you a celebrity as an american who embrace the communist dogma.
    I wouldn't count on Big Kim or his regime being in power much longer if things continue as they have been the past couple months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simulating life in north korea is easy, just find a cardboard box in an alleyway behind a mcdonalds and starve to death, easy peasy!
    #boycottchina

Moving in is not the hard part.

OP has to be Jayburner.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

climb the wall at their border
    hit & run posting lol

Be good at basketball and go the next time Dennis Rodman goes iam sure will put in a good word for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    OP has to be Jayburner.
    Iam pretty sure its jayburner so maybe we all can have a whip round to pay for his plane ticket! Just kidding Jayburner you know we love you

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Simulating life in north korea is easy, just find a cardboard box in an alleyway behind a mcdonalds and starve to death, easy peasy!
    that's nothing like living in NK, you'd actually have food behind a mcdonald's.

but i was actually wondering yesterday what would happen if a person from the US tried to move there. has anyone ever tried?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

but i was actually wondering yesterday what would happen if a person from the US tried to move there. has anyone ever tried?
    I know there was a few defectors who choose to live there after the korean war (most likely indoctrinated)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    I know there was a few defectors who choose to live there after the korean war (most likely indoctrinated)
    Not really indoctrinated, it was simply the only choice they had, they weren't allowed to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Considering that we are still officially in a state of war with NK (because remember...the Korean war never officially ended, we're simply in a state of armistice), it wouldn't be merely "moving" there. It would be considered defecting, and probably a legitimate form of treason.

And like I said before...this would not be a good time to move there (as if there ever were a good time to move to North fucking Korea). I would be willing to bet that by the end of the year, Kim and his regime will be gone. How that happens, who knows. But I'm willing to bet that NK will be seeing some drastic changes soon.
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-04-25 at 05:33 PM.

Deleted
    How to become citizen of North Korea:

1.) Buy a flying ticket to Pyongjang.
    2.) Go to the registration office in pyongjang
    3.) Apply for asylum with the reason "i cant live in the imperialistic america anymore, and ask to get asylum in the peoples republic of Korea"
    4.) Praise Kim Yong Un.
    5.) Get Asylum

Happiness!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is a poor attempt by the OP to troll people. Asking people if it's possible to move to NK knowing the shit that's going on right now and with a profile picture like that? Cmon...

At least make it funny.

No need to move.... it might not exist much longer.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.