M Star Augur - Frost Mage LF Help

Hello! My team is close to beating M Star Augur, we will have a kill even at current dps levels as we are able to 1 tank 3 heal. However, in comparing our logs to other logs, most teams are all doing over 700k and we have 8 below that; we are even using vantus runes.

Are you able to take a look at these logs and give me some suggestions for our frost Mage Faire on how to raise the dps a bit? It is possible my expectations are too high but I just wanted to double check so appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thank you!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...2&difficulty=0

We lust in P2 to skip the second fel nova. Looks like yall arnt able to skip it. You really wanna avoid the second 1 cuz that with having fel dot is deadly and ur usually running out of room right there.
    Looks like alot arnt using their second pots with lust either. Might be enough to push him if yall do.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblinkong View Post
    We lust in P2 to skip the second fel nova. Looks like yall arnt able to skip it. You really wanna avoid the second 1 cuz that with having fel dot is deadly and ur usually running out of room right there.
    Looks like alot arnt using their second pots with lust either. Might be enough to push him if yall do.
    Yeah, we are like 2% away from phasing at second Nova, which is why I'm really trying to pump out some more dps from
    THose under 700k. Any tips for the frost Mage?

Agreed that not second potting during lust is bad...... I will make sure everyone does this (as they were told to!)

I'm the frost mage here, feel free to compare to what he is not doing here, i'm not good with analyzing logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...iew=analytical

Looks like your lower frost mage doesnt have the new golden trait (700k+ hits every 45 sec) and they arent casting their flurry immediately after ebonbolt, causing 36% of the ebonbolts to not crit, that is pretty significant, might not put them over 700k dps but its a start.

Didn't see too much wrong, the thing thats holding back a lot is having only 40 traits and 880 trinkets, also having 2 relics with bad traits and not having a 200 int gem.

Has to get more ap and you should prio him to get the next trinkets from guldan hc and chromatic mythic.

He is frostbolting too much. Look at the damage breakdowns of your other mage and the bad one.... there is a giant difference. He isn't utilizing Ice Lance as much as he should be.

Deleted
    Take a look at this pull: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=31&source=16

1. He's using Flurry without casting a Frostbolt first.
    2. He's not double ice lancing during high hase phases.
    3. He's munching procs from the gloves. All of these lead to very low IV uptimes.
    4. He doesn't have 4pc.
    5. His Mastery is way too high.
    6. His relics suck.
    7. His overall activity time is very low, suggesting that he's not properly queuing his spells.

Hope that helps.