Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    D.Va is a LOT of fun. She seems to be rather well balanced on release. her AA hits like a wet noodle but its fired in a forward arc you can maintain while moving.

Building for Q is quite viable. As is W or creating a pilot poke build. E is useful for wombo combo's or just zoning enemies during team fights or objectives.

I think she might be the next most dull hero after Xul, using the self destruct is fun, but that's about it for me. Ah well, here's hoping for the next hero!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I will formally retract my complaints on D-VA. After a few more matches I found a way to better use her, and enough to make some magic:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think she might be the next most dull hero after Xul, using the self destruct is fun, but that's about it for me. Ah well, here's hoping for the next hero!
    I agree, played her twice on PTR and just don't see myself playing her. Still bought her though, you know, got to catch 'em all.

On top of that, she has annoying voice and I hate l33t talk.

I played some matches against her and I'm not impressed. She is annoying at best.
    Her AA is weak and solo she can chase and kill squishy hero without escape provided that hero has half hp.
    Q allows fast escaping, engaging and knocking enemies.
    W could be good, but can be easily interrupted and if not ppl just leave that zone. Rarely saw this skill during matches.
    E - mixed thoughts, big dmg but slow "cooldown" and 4 sec are enough to leave area of explosion. Almost nobody was damaged by this skill. It mostly forces enemy to spread and retreat. Probably good use would be during teamfight on enemy backlines but didn't saw that during matches.
    R1 -bunny hop is good enough, but 40% slow is more valuable than dmg, it can secure kills for your team
    R2 - big shot, good enough
    Trait - lvl of annoyance similar to murky or vikings, hard to kill, fast returning to battle and less exp for part kill. Buffed by lvl 13 talents Ablative Armor (against low but sustain dmg like Tracer) and Emergency Shielding (against long range nukers like Li-ming or Azmodan). Also by lvl 20 MEKAfall but didn't see that during matches (is Pew! Pew! Pew! really better than MEKAfall?)
    Also I have questions about Abathurs Ultimate Evolution. Can Abathur charge self-destruct during evolution or is it impossible for him (becoz of duartion)? Exploding mech count as a hero (can be devoured by stitches), soooo can Abathur transform into exploding mech?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i've picked nuclear option in one game on Braxis and was able to repel 5 enemy players from control point for enough time for zerg to run out from their cages. 0 damaged enemy players with MEKA tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    (is Pew! Pew! Pew! really better than MEKAfall?)
    If you spend a lot of time as a pilot(or wanna get back in your mech a lot faster after it gets destroyed, esp with Expensive Plating) it is.

if you go with a pilot poke build, Pew Pew Pew is the obvious choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday i've managed to land a nuclear MEKA into enemy team on an objective. It took Graviton surge and level 20 Butchers Lamb to the Slaughter to hold them enough time. It was definitely fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't had this much fun with a Warrior release since Rexxar was added to the game. I just love her kit, honestly.

Man, I can't wait to get my first game where I have a healer to see how she really plays.

not salty at all
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been this obsessed with a hero in HotS. Nor have I played so much of the game in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's supposed to go down to 10k today right?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    She's supposed to go down to 10k today right?
    I do believe so, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hey all,

Killing D.Va's Mech should count for Li Ming resets but without going into too many details, this doesn't always work right now. If I remember correctly, we've already fixed this so keep an eye on future patch notes.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...esets/dhyt852/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I do believe so, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hey all,

Killing D.Va's Mech should count for Li Ming resets but without going into too many details, this doesn't always work right now. If I remember correctly, we've already fixed this so keep an eye on future patch notes.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...esets/dhyt852/
    Is not early actually to lower D'Va price? is two weeks after her release?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Is not early actually to lower D'Va price? is two weeks after her release?
    Oh crap, yeah. You are correct. Man, I thought it had been much longer since her release.

10+ Year Old Account
    D'Va price is reduced. So probably soon we will get some leaks for new hero?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    D'Va price is reduced. So probably soon we will get some leaks for new hero?
    Well, Friday is the actual anniversary of the game. While the stream doesn't happen until next week, we might get hints this week.

D.Va's first free rotation starts tomorrow.

Deleted
    Err, confused. How do I move the mech after initiating Self-Destruct?