Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just started playing again so would love to find some people to get these challenges done each week.
    Abarna#1248 US
    Brothers youtube channel for Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered (Link)
    Has some awesome videos, and is a top player.

Deleted
    Anyone on EU up for a few QM or vs AI games? im a bit rusty at HotS, so no raging please

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Anyone on EU up for a few QM or vs AI games? im a bit rusty at HotS, so no raging please
    I can send you a pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    I can send you a pm
    sure, im just in a QM, will sort it out in a min :P realised i should have put mine in my post :|

- - - Updated - - -

this time a post with my battletag

wayawesome#2476

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    I can send you a pm
    sent you freidn request 5mins ago but no response so i've joined a party with someone else :\ sorry

Deleted
    So many newbs and the system really shows its team-league match making weakness.

Anyone else not having the quest for D.va skin & mount not appearing? :s
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Always looking for friends to play with:

US
    Fraxinus#1889

10+ Year Old Account
    Samscorpio#2192 europe
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't accept anymore invites, sorry though...

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I don't accept anymore invites, sorry though...
    I can remove you from the list if you want me to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any EU currently doing games?

Tekko#2555

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I can remove you from the list if you want me to.
    Might be much appreciated. Im truely disgusted with Nexus Challenge, because lots of Overwatch kids come only for D'Va skin and Oni Genji skin, then they will leave HOTS...

But still i going do 3 and 4 week, im just disgusted that's all.

Might be much appreciated. Im truely disgusted with Nexus Challenge, because lots of Overwatch kids come only for D'Va skin and Oni Genji skin, then they will leave HOTS...

Okay, taking you off the list for now. We can always put you back on later if you change your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Okay, taking you off the list for now. We can always put you back on later if you change your mind.
    hey could you remove me from the list, im all done now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww I'm going to be out of town for week 3 and 4.

I'm not sure if I'm disappointed, or relieved not have to suffer 10 more QM....

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Awww I'm going to be out of town for week 3 and 4.

I'm not sure if I'm disappointed, or relieved not have to suffer 10 more QM....
    I played QM for the first time since two months after HotS release, and in my opinion it was amazing! I can't even remember why I started exclusively playing AI matches. Even the match I lost was good, got more xp than an AI match and all was well.

Edit #1: Wow, I just tried out that Brawl thing for the first time. It's actually fun!
    Last edited by Diaspar; 2017-05-06 at 09:11 PM.

Yeah, I've been getting some really, hilariously uneven quick matches recently. Earlier me and a friend(461 for me, 102 for the friend) had nobody else above player level 8 in our game. I was playing Chromie and got Towers of Doom...it almost felt bad, people not dodging my shots at all, had the hit 25 sandblasts quest complete by the 2 minute mark, the enemy Muradin showed up to stop my altar channeling and missed his skillshot while I was totally stationary...

Can't seem to snag my RL buddy to do these with me, so here it goes. Shardiru#1390 US

Week 3 has begun in the US and will begin in EU in a few hours. This week is all about pimping out your collection of sprays, banners, and player icons. There's even a new nexagon mount!

I'll be up for doing some QMs with anyone. TeaNCrumpets#2935
    Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a single night. Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life.