Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nexus Challenge 2.0 (Oni Genji, Officer D.va)

Week 1
    5 games with a friend gets you both the Oni Genji skin in Overwatch and the Orochi Hovercycle Mount in Heroes, plus sprays, banners and a portrait.

Week 2
    5 games with a friend gets you both the Officer D.Va skin in Overwatch and the Busan Police Hovercycle mount in Heroes.

Week 3
    5 games with a friend gets you both D.Va sprays and portraits in each game, plus the Overwatch Nexagon mount in Heroes.

Week 4
    5 games with a friend gets you 10 Loot Boxes in Overwatch and 10 Loot Chests in Heroes.
    Last edited by t1saif; 2017-04-25 at 07:17 PM.

We've got a thread going in the Heroes forum for BattleTag sharing!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Challenge-2-0

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, can't watch the video now (will answer my own question tonight if no one responds)

So... instead of spamming all the games at once, we have to play 5 games a week for a month to get all the rewards?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Sorry, can't watch the video now (will answer my own question tonight if no one responds)

So... instead of spamming all the games at once, we have to play 5 games a week for a month to get all the rewards?
    Well, you can spam them all during the last week, but yeah. Each 5-games segment is unlocked a week apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMMENSELY disappointed that Cyberdemon Zarya (new HotS skin) isn't the new OW skin to get in the challenge. Girlfriend desperately needs a sick skin. Would have fit with Oni Genji coming back and honestly I could see them expanding this line of demon skins to other heroes too.

Last edited by Daws001; 2017-04-26 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    IMMENSELY disappointed that Cyberdemon Zarya (new HotS skin) isn't the new OW skin to get in the challenge. Girlfriend desperately needs a sick skin. Would have fit with Oni Genji coming back and honestly I could see them expanding this line of demon skins to other heroes too.
    I would do anything for another cool looking Zarya skin, the only good one now is Arctic...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Deleted
    i recall Jeff Kaplan saying in a recent interview that they're making new skins for zarya and hanzo (among other heroes) so i guess we should see something on next overwatch event, whenever that is

edit: here, not interview - forum post

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...055362#post-10
    Last edited by mmocaad0a8dadd; 2017-04-27 at 10:22 AM.

Oh another play with friends bullshit requirement
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

It's worth noting that you can play against AI for the first week, but cannot for the second week. During the second week you have to do at least Quickplay or ranked and such. I apologize to the people that like playing HotS that are on my team as my friends and I are awful at the game and any team we're on is going to lose.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    It's worth noting that you can play against AI for the first week, but cannot for the second week. During the second week you have to do at least Quickplay or ranked and such. I apologize to the people that like playing HotS that are on my team as my friends and I are awful at the game and any team we're on is going to lose.
    Yeah, that's terrible.. I had a hard enough time convincing my friends to do it last time, now I have to not only convince them to play, but convince them to play against other people? Yeah, that's not happening.

Deleted
    @Drakpower - thanks for the info, didn't know that. did they announce it anywhere?

@Mehman - is it really so much of a hassle to play an unranked game against other people? i mean, i don't like MOBAs in general but during those events when playing with friends we usually do quick matches anyway because farming bots is boring... at worst you lose nothing since the event requires you to play 5 games, not win 5 games... unless that is different this time?

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post

Week 1
    5 games with a friend gets you both the Oni Genji skin in Overwatch and the Orochi Hovercycle Mount in Heroes, plus sprays, banners and a portrait.

Week 2
    5 games with a friend gets you both the Officer D.Va skin in Overwatch and the Busan Police Hovercycle mount in Heroes.

Week 3
    5 games with a friend gets you both D.Va sprays and portraits in each game, plus the Overwatch Nexagon mount in Heroes.

Week 4
    5 games with a friend gets you 10 Loot Boxes in Overwatch and 10 Loot Chests in Heroes.
    Omg thank you so much. Laying it out helps a ton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    @Drakpower - thanks for the info, didn't know that. did they announce it anywhere?
    There are graphics for each event week and only the first week included play with AI on it.

Nobody said we had to win 5 games against others. Making it vs players is actually asking for it in my opinion. There's nothing stopping people from tanking 5 games and leaving. Just stand there goofing off while the other team dog piles a lane and goes for the win. (or just feeds right into the other team building their levels)

Not that many of us who don't play HotS would care in that scenario, but it might mess up matches for those people who do care and play that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I do find this annoying (play another game to get stuff in another game), the fact that we don't have to win the games is nice. I just drunk played with a bunch of friends and chillaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Oh another play with friends bullshit requirement
    Sorry you don't have friends. I couldn't imagine why.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont have to play against players. I did it with my gf against AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    You dont have to play against players. I did it with my gf against AI.
    The first Quest is vs AI, but the next Quests wont be. Unless they changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Sorry you don't have friends. I couldn't imagine why.
    None of my friends play heroes of the storm because its a shit game
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    The first Quest is vs AI, but the next Quests wont be. Unless they changed it.
    Ah, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully my gf will still be up for doing it, since she hates HotS but only do it because of event and even that is too much.. But since its only 5 games this time and not 15-20, I think I can talk her into it. ^^