Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Maybe so. There are a lot of Canadian expats living in the U.K. though and Canada has a great reputation in Europe. I can see the Euros flocking to Tim Hortons.
    People will try it because it is new and novel, the true test is to see if they are still here in 10 years time when they have such stiff competition.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Timmy's is overrated, many folks say McDonald's coffee is much better.
    This is true, but only because McDonalds bought out Tim Hortons original bean supplier.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Dear UK: We're sorry.

Tim Horton's is terrible coffee. Thank god brits can still goto places like McDonalds.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Funny how tennisface makes it sound like its his coffee coming
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Funny how tennisface makes it sound like its his coffee coming
    Wasn't Tim Horton's bought by Burger King too? So really it's not Canadian coffee coming, its American coffee.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    This is true, but only because McDonalds bought out Tim Hortons original bean supplier.
    No kiddin'! Didn't know that. Certainly makes sense now.

10+ Year Old Account
    rather go greggs tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe so. There are a lot of Canadian expats living in the U.K. though and Canada has a great reputation in Europe. I can see the Euros flocking to Tim Hortons.
    Canada has no reputation in Europe other than America but smaller

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Tim Horton's is terrible coffee. Thank god brits can still goto places like McDonalds.

Lol ok...

Even if it is a terrible coffee, which it is not, it has other things there like fresh timbits, donuts and the legendary, lvl 110 ICED CAP:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Timmy's is overrated, many folks say McDonald's coffee is much better.
    I've hear people say that but the BELT(breakfast sandwiches) and hashbrowns at Tim's beat the tar out of an egg mcmuffin.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I've hear people say that but the BELT(breakfast sandwiches) and hashbrowns at Tim's beat the tar out of an egg mcmuffin.
    Probably, I just know that the coffee at McDonald's, at least in Canada, has high praise over Timmy's from many a folk.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't go there for high quality coffee. You go there for convenience and affordability.

You don't go there for high quality coffee. You go there for convenience and affordability.
    At least you admit that the coffee is terrible.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

their filter coffee is more expensive than the mcdees and some prefer the later.
    When it comes to filter coffee i prefer: Van Houtte > Timmies > McDees, however nothing beats their iced cap

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't seem to be one in Portland. I'm not the biggest fan of coffee​, but if you put a mocha frappe in front of me I'll vacuum it down.