Horde (H) 913 Holy Priest LFG

Currently 4/10 mythic with Spellblade and Bot exp. Looking for a guild that is in need of a healer for mythic progression. Sadly I can't post logs here but add my btag Dustin#1793. The days that work are monday to saturday after 5pm pst.
    Last edited by jbad123; 2017-05-08 at 05:16 PM. Reason: New info

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 7/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there, if you are keen to raiding on the weekends, and on a 2-day schedule, my guild <Tell Us A Story> sounds like a great fit for you.
    We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US atm, we don't have to raid all week to get stuff accomplished. We are also a very tight knit community, we do so many more things besides raiding.

>> check us out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post45522150 <<

<Storm> is a legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

We are focused on finding people who are enthusiastic and passionate about raiding. Our goal is to clear the content at the highest difficulty, but with leisure. Outside of raid several members enjoy games such as LoL, HoTS, Overwatch, and others, and are always looking for more people to join.

Progression:
    HFC - 13/13M
    EN - 7/7M
    ToV - 3/3H 2/3M
    NH - 10/10H 7/10M

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (7-10 CST/Server)

Priority:
    Tank: CLOSED
    Healer: OPEN
    Ranged DPS: OPEN
    Melee DPS: OPEN

*We will take any exceptional applicants, so if your class is not listed, please feel free to apply still.*

To apply, please visit storm-sargeras.enjin.com and fill out an application. If you wish to speak to someone feel free to contact:
    Belamuel#3548 on Discord (Preferred)
    Belamuel#1920 on Battle.net

*Bump up to the top*

Deleted
    Hey there! If you're interested in a realm transfer, we may be interested in you joining our guild if you're willing to help progression into mythic

<Chaos Council> from Bronze Dragonflight-Nordrassil are recruiting for more raiders to join their ranks. Looking for reliable raiders to join the team as we aim for mythic progression!
    We’re a friendly guild with experience through heroic NH, but we also have a social aspect to the guild too, as we’re willing to help with quests, mythic keys and many more situations! Being able to bring a sense of humour, friendliness and willing to be a part of our small community we’ve created is a must!

What are looking for?
    We need people who are serious and dedicated to progressing through raiding content, while also have a good sense of humour to see the fun side of progression and the game overall. We’re looking to fill the 20-man roster for mythic progression and for people who are willing to help themselves and others learn and get through the progression. We’re constantly trying to better ourselves and we hope you’re willing too

We want people to be committed to progression, while also being able to have fun in a mature, but friendly environment, and people who can accept faults and work from them.

Mainly looking for healers and ranged DPS to fill the ranks, especially mage, monk, paladin, priest, and warlock. Other roles and classes will be considered. Full explanation of classes we’re looking for are on our website (link below).

Raiding Details:
    We raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between 20:00 – 22:00 server time. We’re looking for people who can attend most, if not all raids and are striving for full attendance. We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot.

10/10N - Nighthold
    8/10H – Nighthold
    3/3N – Trial of Valor
    2/3H – Trial of Valor

Discord, along with a mic and headset is required for raiding, and RC Loot Council is necessary for loot distribution within the raids.

How to apply:
    Feel free to whisper one of our officers through in game or send an in-game mail to Dracanna-Nordrassil for more information, or to have a quick chat! We do applications through our website, which we will gladly give you if you would like! You can contact me through in-game as specified or through discord Dracanna #0553

Hope to see you in the future