9/10M Exp Brewmaster monk LF a English 3 nights a week raiding guild.

Current guild has basically retired right as we killed Elisandre Mythic.

I am searching for a guild that raids from 20.15 server time earliest onwards.

(Please armoury/warcraft log me as I am not allowed to post links in the forums yet)

Depending on what gear setup you see on armoury, I have 3 sets for tanking, 1 set which is heavily based around magic dmg, 1 set based around taking melee dmg and a lot of auto attacks and a flat out DPS set.

My dps spec is it a high standard as well for any switches which would need to be done at any point. (Crackling Jade chest and cini belt)

I am 22 from England and searching for a guild to push progress bosses at a good speed in the future.

#Nostahbabez#2788
    Nostahbrew#5033 is my discord, I will pick these messages up in the day time as I will be at work.
    Last edited by Nostah; 2017-04-26 at 05:30 AM.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

You didn't specify your time zone and I tried to join your discord, but the link has expired, so I thought I would post here. I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hey dude really sorry but didn't post where I was from because this is the English EU server forums

Thanks a lot for the response dude!

Good luck

Are you by any chance still looking for a guild?

One of our main tanks is no longer able to commit to our aid days and so we are looking for a replacement. Currently we are 5/10M and raid on Tue/Wed/Sun. Feel free to hit me in game for more info.

Aquinthian - Draenor (Sibling#2611)

Would still like to chat with you and your discord link has expired
    Last edited by Rowin; 2017-05-23 at 02:39 AM.