Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or running naked in the snow scenes.
    I raise you, the backdrop to any scene involving Graendal in her stronghold/sex dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    I raise you, the backdrop to any scene involving Graendal in her stronghold/sex dungeon.
    Well that's just Zumanity playing on the background.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Well that's just Zumanity playing on the background.
    I'm hesistant to ask; what the fuck is Zumanity?

I'm hesistant to ask; what the fuck is Zumanity?
    Cirque de Soleil has an adult program named Zumanity. It's not that naughty.

Cirque de Soleil has an adult program named Zumanity. It's not that naughty.
    Maybe we should introduce this to Rafe when it's time to hire extras for Graendal's mansion scenes.

Maybe we should introduce this to Rafe when it's time to hire extras for Graendal's mansion scenes.
    Yeah this show isn't getting to that point lol

It would be nice, if we reached that point. What are the show's (any show's) chances to survive for 5+ seasons though.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    They did in my head canon, well at least Elayne and Aviendha did -all of those baths...

Seriously though, I hope they don't put sex and sexuality at the forefront of the story. There were always subtle moments where you knew something had happened, a sly gesture here and there. I really don't want them to go down the GoT route with every episode involving someone bump uglies to show diversity.
    While no where to GoT can it really be called subtle? I mean they do the dumb mind link thing with the harem and female body guard and bring up that they can feel the sex and have to block it out (if they want to) quite a few times. They also bring up that the witches will sleep with a body guard if the bound witch dies a bunch as well as the whole pillow friends thing that happens in the tower being mentioned more then is Proabbly needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm excited... But also very very worried. Yes, they got GoT more or less right... But we all remember Legends of the Seeker, and Shannara Chronicles, and so many other attempts to turn great books into TV shows.

I'll wait to see what happens, but right now I'm having very mixed feelings about this.

Legend of the Seeker....the wound is still fresh...

The only partial saving grace was that Cara and Kahlan were pretty attractive...

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    The only partial saving grace was that Cara and Kahlan were pretty attractive...
    Aaah Bridget Regan. The only reason I sat through LoS and Agent Carter.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Twenty Six is live! In which we discuss the ongoing compilation series HFAR, and share our new Playlist based on it.

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/26-blog-26

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Welp Rafe's primary call word is diversity so much so that he threatened to make Perrin and Lan gay when people called him out on his garabage casting. His primary goal is diversity he very clearly doesn't give a shit about the books as can he seen by him identifying as red ajah and thinkong that's a good thing.
    Deep slow breaths big guy, the man was making a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Or running naked in the snow scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, I'm mostly here for this becoming a hit so I can use "mother's milk in a cup!" as a swear word without people looking at me funny.
    Woah woah that kind of language isn't appropriate on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Or any of her outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Deep slow breaths big guy, the man was making a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Woah woah that kind of language isn't appropriate on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Or any of her outfits.
    The joke isn't a funny one given that he literally said diversity would be a focus of his casting and identifying as red ajah isn't a joke and shows he's either an utterly awful person or didn't actually red the series and his favorite color happens to be red.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    The joke isn't a funny one given that he literally said diversity would be a focus of his casting and identifying as red ajah isn't a joke and shows he's either an utterly awful person or didn't actually red the series and his favorite color happens to be red.
    I could be wrong as it’s been a few years since I actually went though the series but aren’t there some red ajah who weren’t a bunch of evil bitches and just did there job right? If I remember right being a red isn’t a inherently bad thing they just had a higher amount of bad then the other colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I could be wrong as it’s been a few years since I actually went though the series but aren’t there some red ajah who weren’t a bunch of evil bitches and just did there job right? If I remember right being a red isn’t a inherently bad thing they just had a higher amount of bad then the other colours.
    Ya...Egwene insisted that a Red be her Keeper of Chronicles. (Silviana Brehon)
    Acquittal doesn't mean exoneration

Some yes, but they were definitely the exception.

Being Red wasn't inherently a bad thing, but the Ajah had been all but transformed into a cult of man hating bigots because of their long standing duty to hunt and sever men from the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Ya...Egwene insisted that a Red be her Keeper of Chronicles. (Silviana Brehon)
    Heck most of the Reds that ended up on the Black Tower seemed to be decent people.

Heck most of the Reds that ended up on the Black Tower seemed to be decent people.
    They didn't have much of a choice...after the one leading them made the mistake of bonding one.
    but then to be fair, it seemed to be a new experience for all concerned.
    Acquittal doesn't mean exoneration

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    They didn't have much of a choice...after the one leading them made the mistake of bonding one.
    but then to be fair, it seemed to be a new experience for all concerned.
    It's also likely that Tsutama chose the least rabid Reds for that mission (though most ended up going to the Shadow using the turning ritual).
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2020-02-12 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Some yes, but they were definitely the exception.

Being Red wasn't inherently a bad thing, but the Ajah had been all but transformed into a cult of man hating bigots because of their long standing duty to hunt and sever men from the source.
    I’m going off hazy memories but I think the reds also took pride in that they tended to be the most active ajah and actually went out to do there role instead of just sitting around or playing politics. In that sense it would make sense to want to see your self as a red unless I’m miss remembering which is quite likely.

If I remember right being a red isn’t a inherently bad thing they just had a higher amount of bad then the other colours.
    I mean, that's KIND of like saying " I mean, being a Sith isn't inherently bad, right? I know a lot were crazy, but there were some that just really valued personal freedom."

Yeah, there were some Reds that weren't total bitches, but the VAST majority were, so saying your favourte Ajah was the reds because of the 2% that weren't total psychos is kind of like saying you're a Sith, because Vader turned out alright, in the end.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Twenty Six is live! In which we discuss the ongoing compilation series HFAR, and share our new Playlist based on it.

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/26-blog-26