10+ Year Old Account

New Map? *just some speculation based on found files*

Its just in the audio files. This thread is meant to inform, not to claim this is 100% happening. What do you guys think? I like the idea of going to Winston's house.

I'd say it's very likely to happen sooner rather than later. Following Blizzard's tendency to create very unique locations and heroes, I think a base on the moon is super fitting those criteria. I would also like some astronaut hero, but I guess this would take more time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

I don't really have any strong preference towards where the new maps are set... just stop putting choke points at the beginning of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a pretty good candidate, especially since it would finally answer what happened to the other space monkeys! (hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    That would be a pretty good candidate, especially since it would finally answer what happened to the other space monkeys! (hopefully)
    I would honestly be surprised if at some point we don't get another monkey, who's more anti-human and wants to just force Winston to come back to the Moon so he can invent for them instead.