<Heart of the Wild>
Ysera/Durotan

<Heart of the Wild> was originally founded on August 30, 2013 on the Horde side of US-Vashj which eventually was merged with US-Frostwolf. On November 16, 2017, my husband and I made the decision to transfer over to US-Ysera and US-Durotan. We ultimately wanted to be on a server that was in our time zone with a tight knit community, and that's what we have found.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are mainly in need of healers, however, we are also accepting more DPS as well. Below, you can find out a little more information about our raid team. Since the guild has been on this server for only 8 days, we do not have progression on this server yet. However, my husband and I have both been playing and raiding for a long time.

Raid Days: Friday and Saturday
Raid Times: 7:30p to 10:30p EST
Raid Rules: You can check out a list of our raid rules here: tinyurl.com/HotWRaidRules

We plan to begin next Friday in normal Antorus. After normal is cleared, we plan to move right into heroic Antorus and then mythic as well.

We are not in need of any tanks, warlocks, or hunters (unless they are survival.)

If you're interested, feel free to add my BTag: Crimetape#1550

Even if you're not interested in raiding, we are accepting members of all kinds into the guild!