Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    ~20 trys on NH cache - nothing
    ~20 trys on DW cache - nothing

where is the so called bad luck protection?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Here's my update, since the argus stuff was added. I've opened roughly 250ish rep boxes (across all factions that drop things). I've gotten 2 mounts (Suramar carpet and one of the new Light elks) and 1 wardens toy. That's it... 250 boxes later - 2 mounts and a toy. lol at the people saying dumb shit like.. "it'll probably take 20 of these boxes to get all the mounts." Yea probably.
    I find it very unlikely you would be able to get that many boxes unless you use multiple characters to farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I find it very unlikely you would be able to get that many boxes unless you use multiple characters to farm.
    At this point in the expansion it's pretty easy to be well into Paragon rep on a lot of Alts (I use 1 of each Class) and getting a Paragon box for them (with rep mission tokens) should also be doable.
    I just wait for the DMF buff to use the tokens to get the most use out of the reputation.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Got my Storm Drake after chest #43, glad to not be going to Stormheim again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank Sinatra View Post
    Got my Storm Drake after chest #43, glad to not be going to Stormheim again for a while.

Damn... i got 30 over boxes to try .....

I've had to relax a bit on army of the light boxes... those world quests are soul killers with no flying and stuff.

36 army of the light caches opened, 2/3 elephants and 4 of the same toy so far
    Last edited by Shaker; 2017-11-24 at 01:24 AM.

Today I found out something randomly wowheading this:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153114/n...f-manipulation

Apparently you could have cheesed the paragon mount system using that and a sub 110, triple rep. Hotfixed now though. Not seeing anybody suggested it with a quick ctrl+f of the thread, oh well. Seems it was live for a whole two months before being hotfixed earlier this month. Weird that they'd hotfix it after this long, but wish I knew!
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-11-21 at 05:46 AM.