Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best Overwatch YouTube channlels

Heya,

I know that there is a similar topic, but I want you to share some "not so popular" YouTube channels for Overwatch that are making great content. I know the big ones, but I want to get to know other smaller channels.

Haven't really found any besides A_Seagull for some pro gameplay in the top 500s.

Most Overwatch channels just have typical gameplay or just copy whatever they see on the Overwatch reddit.

Deleted
    I've found some like - Cliff Therios, Dabacabb, SirSwag. But I'm looking for more. I'm sure they are out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there are tons of small channels out there, but personally I don't really enjoy watching lets plays so I haven't really crossed any that stuck out. If I'm watching a video on Overwatch, I am usually looking for tips or a guide, and the big channels from skilled and knowledgeable players are the best place to get that from.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

inb4 someone mentions stylosa.

I don't know what kind of channels you're into, but if you're just looking for channels with gameplay I can recommend a few.

A_seagull
    Shadder2k
    DSPStanky

Don't really know what meaning you give to the word "popular" so here are mine.

I enjoy OneAmongstMany. Does coaching videos, does some shoutcasts over small tourneys, goes over important features/community concerns, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hammeh - Overwatch (FailCraft)

Unit Lost - Great British Gaming as @micwini mentioned

Force Gaming

ohnickel

They are news, gameplay, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Don't really know what meaning you give to the word "popular" so here are mine.
    I mean smaller channels that don't get 500k views per video.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by alexOverPro View Post
    I mean smaller channels that don't get 500k views per video.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
    None of the ones get 500k view per vid, Sty roams around 250k and shadder/seagul between 100k-150k

Nevertheless, I think it's very hard to find small OW channels with good content, especially gameplay content. They're small for a reason.

You can check out SBShadowburn, but he almost never uploads content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Force Gaming

ohnickel

Those are all popular ones tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Force Gaming

ohnickel

I'm subbed to these too,

I would also recommend Overwatch Central...They were the first Overwatch Channel I subbed too. I been subbed to Force for longer but I never regarded him as a Overwatch only creator. Even though he does do more Overwatch for his Youtube channel now days
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Thanks guys.

Skyline does a great channel, tactics videos for maps and vod reveiws, and a ton of strategy planning and how to handle different team comps, guides on how to choose heros in solo play. Lots of good stuff.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

If you are looking for information, guides, tips and tricks or current meta run downs you can check out Your Overwatch on YouTube.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if it's up your street, but I recently found an Overwatch channel that focuses on satirical and very funny content, but also giving out advice, games and news and the same time. It's Rag Tagg. He's Scottish and very funny.

Astrokitty, Arikadou and McCreamy.

Many laff's

Im creating a channel where you send in clips and I upload some of the best clips daily.... Thought?

Quote Originally Posted by jaystopplays View Post
    Im creating a channel where you send in clips and I upload some of the best clips daily.... Thought?
    Been done, nobody cares unless they are funny plays and that has been done.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Why does nobody mention harbleu? ): He is godlike on roadhog and I enjoy watching him play others too. I think he even was ranked #1 for some time.