Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    love it, great job!,

too bad blizzard can never make something exciting again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I think i sounds really good. Interesting concept.

The only thing i don't like on first glance is Tinkers, (i utterly despise even the idea) and the parallels between the naaru "in the planet" and the way titans are born
    It's not like the planet is the Naaru. Instead, the Naaru became some sort of black hole that attracted everything to feed on them. It got trapped by the amount of stuff it dragged and formed a planet around itself. It's like the planet is a literal crust of astral debris, being essentially hollow inside and holding the nascent being.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    love it, great job!,

too bad blizzard can never make something exciting again
    Thanks! One can only hope :P

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post

Thanks! One can only hope :P
    i share the excitement haha, i also have a docuement but its an entirely new mmo, not wow related haha
    Last edited by letssee; 2020-05-22 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    i share the excitement haha, i also have a docuement but its an entirely new mmo, not wow related haha
    If it has good story and art, PM me it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahoy!

The map is finally finished! I think I'll never make another map that's as beautiful as this one lol

Edit: Also updated the signature thingy for you to use if you'd like!

Last edited by Azalar; 2020-05-23 at 09:59 PM.

Ahoy!

The map is finally finished! I think I'll never make another map that's as beautiful as this one lol

Edit: Also updated the signature thingy for you to use if you'd like!

So 3D. I love it.

Also, thanks for new signature.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

That map is amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you!

I've also posted this on reddit to flare up the discussion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nsion_concept/

5+ Year Old Account
    @Azalar loved your ideas. Also dat map... Really good !@#$ mate, keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    @Azalar loved your ideas. Also dat map... Really good !@#$ mate, keep up the good work
    Thank you! <3

I've made some pics to show how Cyphers would look like when freshly obtained.
    Tell me what you think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there. I've decided to loosen the available class-race combos in the expac. Some are definitely controversial, but aren't all new class-race combos? I say let people enjoy things, remaining loyal to the lore but making it inclusive and not exclusive.

Tell me what you guys think!

Hey there. I've decided to loosen the available class-race combos in the expac. Some are definitely controversial, but aren't all new class-race combos? I say let people enjoy things, remaining loyal to the lore but making it inclusive and not exclusive.

Tell me what you guys think!

I must admit that undead paladins is something that I highly dislike. I am afraid Blizzard goes in direction of reforming Lordaeron as a kingdom of Light. Moreover, blood elves seem to have similar affinity to Light. Something tells me that Horde will become a Light faction now, as they are going to villain bat the Light.

As for new warlocks, I think for now they should be shown as minorities in their races that have to hide. That may change later.

When it comes to blood elf druids, I think they should go in different direction. Suramar story has taught us that arcane and life empower eachother. I think nightborne and blood elves should research a new form of druidism together. They could use arcane magic to weave nature without the aid of wild gods.

And now you have given me taste to have an attempt at designing some combos. How would the Fey Watcher look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I must admit that undead paladins is something that I highly dislike. I am afraid Blizzard goes in direction of reforming Lordaeron as a kingdom of Light. Moreover, blood elves seem to have similar affinity to Light. Something tells me that Horde will become a Light faction now, as they are going to villain bat the Light.

As for new warlocks, I think for now they should be shown as minorities in their races that have to hide. That may change later.

When it comes to blood elf druids, I think they should go in different direction. Suramar story has taught us that arcane and life empower eachother. I think nightborne and blood elves should research a new form of druidism together. They could use arcane magic to weave nature without the aid of wild gods.

And now you have given me taste to have an attempt at designing some combos. How would the Fey Watcher look like?
    I'd have liked more that Sylvanas raised Uther from his tomb and turn him into the first undead paladin. Shame that will not happen. I have mixed opinions on undead paladins. On one hand I think they'd be cool being all light undead knights, but on the other hand... shadowy holy paladins are also pretty cool.

I believe the contrary on warlocks. They've proven more than useful during Legion.

Draenei and Blood elf druids are Fey Watchers. Not really a druid as we know them. They mix arcane and nature in their approach lorewise thanks to their affinity to fey dragons and have similar abilities to Cenarion druids, but gameplay wise they're regular druids. They kinda disregard the veneration of Wild Gods and are more focused on the magic and astral aspect of druidism. It's just like Blood Knights or Sunwalkers, which aren't exactly paladins but are paladins :P

As for their looks, well I don't know. I can see crystals, runes, fairy mushroom circles and such.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Looks really awesome. I doubt Blizzard will add 8 zones in an expansion again though.
    Northrend has 8 starting zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!
    Well, BFA has 6 + Mechagon and Nazjatar, which make 8 xD
    Would that mean we have to save some area's for future patches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    Would that mean we have to save some area's for future patches?
    Not all zones ara available from start.

Valley of the Nexus-Kings and Forges of Infinity unlock in second tier.
    The Conflux (and its two subzones) unlock in the final tier.

I'd have liked more that Sylvanas raised Uther from his tomb and turn him into the first undead paladin. Shame that will not happen. I have mixed opinions on undead paladins. On one hand I think they'd be cool being all light undead knights, but on the other hand... shadowy holy paladins are also pretty cool.

I believe the contrary on warlocks. They've proven more than useful during Legion.

Draenei and Blood elf druids are Fey Watchers. Not really a druid as we know them. They mix arcane and nature in their approach lorewise thanks to their affinity to fey dragons and have similar abilities to Cenarion druids, but gameplay wise they're regular druids. They kinda disregard the veneration of Wild Gods and are more focused on the magic and astral aspect of druidism. It's just like Blood Knights or Sunwalkers, which aren't exactly paladins but are paladins :P

As for their looks, well I don't know. I can see crystals, runes, fairy mushroom circles and such.
    Maybe I should draw some Draenei cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should draw some Draenei cats.
    I've just realized that they might have tendrils and ornate tails o_o that's cool.

I've just realized that they might have tendrils and ornate tails o_o that's cool.
    How do you imagine boomkin?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you imagine boomkin?
    They shift into a slightly bigger sprite darter because of their affinity to fey dragons XD

They shift into a slightly bigger sprite darter because of their affinity to fey dragons XD

Sounds cool.