Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
  1. #361
    Nexus-Prince Azalar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Zul'jin_EU
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I have not followed this thread all too closely, so i am not sure if you have adressed this already, but it feels kind of weird to me that every dungeon shown only has 3 bosses.
    Feels like there should be more varied dungeon, some with only 3 and some with maybe 5 or 6.
    To be honest, I've just noticed that lol

    Of all the dungeon maps I have, 6 of them have 3 bosses. 3 of them have 4. Some of the ones with 3 bosses were because they originally had 2, but I added an extra one. I guess some 2 boss dungeons aren't that bad either. I have to address that, yeah.

    It seems I'll have to rework some.

    Also Hunter and Druid cyphers are ready! Check them out <3

    Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

  2. #362
    I wonder what story Ysera will get.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  3. #363
    Nexus-Prince Azalar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Zul'jin_EU
    Posts
    1,123
    Hello!

    Just a friendly reminder to let you know that I'm still working on this! Slower than I'd like, yeah, but still on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I wonder what story Ysera will get.
    I want to make Resto Druid's cypher imply that Ysera's still there somewhere. We just don't know how or where exactly.

    Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Hello!

    Just a friendly reminder to let you know that I'm still working on this! Slower than I'd like, yeah, but still on it.
    I will make something too. I want to make it before Blizzcon.

    I want to make Resto Druid's cypher imply that Ysera's still there somewhere. We just don't know how or where exactly.
    Suspense is good.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  5. #365
    tinker again.......and why not wardens,blade masters or necromancers?lot of people dont like gnomes/goblins...but love elfs and orcs,humans,et ....why all this stupids posts about tinkers?icant understand this.i remember mop,kungfu pandas everywhere.now this will be gnomes pim pam pum everywhere...horrible...worse than mop....this going to be ridiculous...
    i have a feeling that blizzard is going to screw it up again in the blizzcon..i hope it is no fullfilled
    Last edited by Capultro; 2019-10-16 at 04:40 PM.

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    tinker again.......and why not wardens,blade masters or necromancers?lot of people dont like gnomes/goblins...but love elfs and orcs,humans,et ....why all this stupids posts about tinkers?icant understand this.i remember mop,kungfu pandas everywhere.now this will be gnomes pim pam pum everywhere...horrible...worse than mop....this going to be ridiculous...
    i have a feeling that blizzard is going to screw it up again in the blizzcon..i hope it is no fullfilled
    Wardens and blademasters are basically rogues and warriors with some unique abilities. They are better for 4th specs or even talent builds. Tinker is something very broad and full of potential. Tinker's possibilies of new abilities are almost infinite. Also, they have unique identity. They are intellectuals who do not need to use magic.

    Also, many races can be tinkers. Goblins and gnomes are only the most obvious choices but humans, orcs, highborne elves, Zandalari, Draenei and dwarves are all very plausible. Wardens, at the other hand, are night elf only.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  7. #367
    Nexus-Prince Azalar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Zul'jin_EU
    Posts
    1,123
    Hello!

    This is an update to let you know The Twofold Light is now called Nexus, and made a logo for it! (Well, it's an edit of an old "Shadowlands" leak from last year I believe?) In any case, it's gorgeous <3



    In addition, I'm -slowly- transferring everything into a doc, updating many stuff in the process. With this link you're able to both read and comment.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

    Thanks for your support and patience!

    Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

  8. #368
    Bloodsail Admiral TigTone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Westfall
    Posts
    1,201
    I applaud your dedication.

  9. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Hello!

    This is an update to let you know The Twofold Light is now called Nexus, and made a logo for it! (Well, it's an edit of an old "Shadowlands" leak from last year I believe?) In any case, it's gorgeous <3

    Looks very tempting but it kind of lost its aspect of Light.

    Well, I see you made some changes to the allied races. I will have to update their art, I suppose.

    Good news is that I am going to do more sketches in the near future, so I can make more Nexus concept art.

    The bad news is that I have technical issues and I can't make anything more ambitious than simple sketches with poor colours and little shading.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Progress on Tal'az concept.



    I hope it doesn't look too much like Maldraxxus. Feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2019-11-06 at 06:09 AM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  10. #370
    Nexus-Prince Azalar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Zul'jin_EU
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Looks very tempting but it kind of lost its aspect of Light.

    Well, I see you made some changes to the allied races. I will have to update their art, I suppose.

    Good news is that I am going to do more sketches in the near future, so I can make more Nexus concept art.

    The bad news is that I have technical issues and I can't make anything more ambitious than simple sketches with poor colours and little shading.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Progress on Tal'az concept.

    I hope it doesn't look too much like Maldraxxus. Feedback is welcome.
    Well yeah, I wanted to give the logo more of a spacey/twisting nether vibe, as well as make it simpler and cooler overall.

    Don't sweat yourself, take it easy :P

    I'd like Tal'az to stand out of the city. It should be a huge gleaming crystal obelisk with runes on it. It should have a great alien feeling about it, with crystal spirals and strange shapes around the obelisk, greatly adorning it.

    Also, I can now happily say that all Cyphers are finally done!

    Check them out and let me know if you like them!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

    Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Well yeah, I wanted to give the logo more of a spacey/twisting nether vibe, as well as make it simpler and cooler overall.

    Don't sweat yourself, take it easy :P
    Yes. I think I will not rush myself.

    I'd like Tal'az to stand out of the city. It should be a huge gleaming crystal obelisk with runes on it. It should have a great alien feeling about it, with crystal spirals and strange shapes around the obelisk, greatly adorning it.
    Ok. I will conceptualise the obelisk then.
    Also, I can now happily say that all Cyphers are finally done!

    Check them out and let me know if you like them!
    They are cool. I like the additional flavours and customisations. However, balance druid has part of priest describtion.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  12. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Hi! This is a project that started back in late 2015
    I just wanted to say how very impressed I am with the amount of work put into this! The map is absolutely sublime. I'll have a nice few days of reading over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  13. #373
    Nexus-Prince Azalar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Zul'jin_EU
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They are cool. I like the additional flavours and customisations. However, balance druid has part of priest describtion.
    Haha, yeah, my bad. I used priest's format for all the cyphers so there was quite a bit of copypaste involved xP

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I just wanted to say how very impressed I am with the amount of work put into this! The map is absolutely sublime. I'll have a nice few days of reading over this.
    I'm flattered! Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to hearing your feedback <3

    Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

  14. #374
    Did you make Vyr a traitor? Well, I wanted story like that but I thought I didn't say that to you. Good to us, I guess.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  15. #375
    Nexus-Prince Azalar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Zul'jin_EU
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Did you make Vyr a traitor? Well, I wanted story like that but I thought I didn't say that to you. Good to us, I guess.
    Vyr isn't a traitor. He's just a powerhungry maniac who looks the other Tal'azir down. This leads him to build the Arcspiral and to eventually try to lay siege to Tal'az, but Kamiel rallies the forces of the other active Tal'azir to intercept him while he's still on the way. There is a big battle in Quramanas where Nethiri falls, and the Vyr'aat eventually lose in Tal'az, being already weakened from that encounter.

    I still haven't properly written that yet, though

    Twitter: @Azapls - Check out my expansion concepts!

  16. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Vyr isn't a traitor. He's just a powerhungry maniac who looks the other Tal'azir down. This leads him to build the Arcspiral and to eventually try to lay siege to Tal'az, but Kamiel rallies the forces of the other active Tal'azir to intercept him while he's still on the way. There is a big battle in Quramanas where Nethiri falls, and the Vyr'aat eventually lose in Tal'az, being already weakened from that encounter.

    I still haven't properly written that yet, though
    This is just what I expected. For me this is the meaning of traitor.

    Also, did you check the PM?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •